**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2017 Holiday Celebration - Halls of Healing, Halls of Fortune, Gifting Event, Holiday Calendar

Comments

• FrenchyPantsFrenchyPants Posts: 26
    Still have 26 and I sold a good many
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You guys must be off the charts on spending then lol. Don't really care that much about 4*s at this point but I'm sure I've never had 26 4* awakening gems. If they all came from the gifting event... that's pretty crazy. Just checked, you are in Core. Well you've got a top .01% of the player base problem. Don't get me wrong, I'd like 5* items in those crystals also.
  • xxyanarxx wrote: »
    How much will the Greater Gifting Crystal cost?

Gifting Crystals cost 15 units, and the Greater Gifting Crystal will be available for 300 units.

Thanks for the information.
  • cant wait for next year
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    Want them 5 Star kangs
  • So there will be no 5* awaken gem even it's been more than a year since 5* champs are available
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    What will be the solo and alliance events rewards be?
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    Will the 1*s and 2*s in the special crystal be added to the regular premium and daily crystals? I cant see why they shouldnt be added: they would provide more variety to the crystals...
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Bump
  • @Kabam Miike would this update on Tuesday be considered 17.0, which we are hoping for to fix the current problems with the iPhone X ?
  • JamskinJamskin Posts: 13
    So really no 5* sig stones or awakening gems in the greater gifting crystals for 20times the units of the normal gifting crystals just for a very very rare chance at 4* and 5* Kang I hope the 5* shards and t2 alpha fragments are huge stacks and not just a couple of hundred shards
  • And also no dupe sl almost
    You guys must be off the charts on spending then lol. Don't really care that much about 4*s at this point but I'm sure I've never had 26 4* awakening gems. If they all came from the gifting event... that's pretty crazy. Just checked, you are in Core. Well you've got a top .01% of the player base problem. Don't get me wrong, I'd like 5* items in those crystals also.

Yep when the 6* champs will come out at that point 4* will doesn't really matter we need 5*s sig stone and awaken gem
  • Can we gift champs during this event
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    Can we gift champs during this event
    No
  • aakadhbhatia2535aakadhbhatia2535 Posts: 5
    edited December 2017
    Why didn't you reduced act 4 energy per tile to 2 for these days, we are damm dying to get it and complete act 4 100% @Kabam Miike
  • So Mike let me get this straight.... You want us to buy greater gifting crystals for 300 units when we can buy uncollected featured crystals for the same price? Uncollected normal crystals are even cheaper. Both of which are far better and possibly better than these crystals neing offered. Was this thought of? Am I going to be able to gift uncollected crystals to other uncollected summoners? Will they be equal value? I am sure yall are well aware that content has to scale and match relative pricing of other items other items available but I could definitely see kabam slipping up here. Also I am very disappointed that there will be no dupe event I have thousands of shards ready to go!

Very happy to have the gifting event but please make sure they are a worth while investment or make uncollected crystals giftable as I am sure I am not the only one who wants to spend more for less.
    Summoners!

The Holiday season is upon us, and to celebrate, we have some special events planned to celebrate the holidays, the end of the year, and to kick off 2018 with some extra firepower!

Halls of Healing and Halls of Fortune make their return!

Fan favourites, the Halls of Healing and Halls of Fortune quests are coming back! These 24 hour long quests will alternate daily between December 18th and December 31st. Make sure you seize this opportunity to restock your inventory with both regular and Alliance Potions and Revives, and to build yourself a room to fill with gold, and get ready to swan dive in!

The Annual Gifting Event!

Gifting Events are returning to The Contest! Similar to last year, Summoners can earn points towards the Alliance Gifting Event by sending gifts to their alliance members and friends. In addition to the Alliance Gifting Event, players will also be able to participate in the Solo Gifting Event for even more rewards! During this time period, all players over Level 15 will be granted a temporary Gifting Badge to partake in either event.

Gift your Alliance Mates and friends items and special Gifting Crystals to earn points in the Gifting events, and compete with other Alliances to take your spot as one of the Top 3 Alliances in the Battlerealm and win a 5-Star Kang for every member in your Alliance! Alliances 4-10 will win a 4-Star Kang.

There are some limited-time items included in your gifting options, including Gifting Crystals, Greater Gifting Crystals (which includes a rare chance at Tier 2 Alpha fragments, 4-Star Kang, and even a 5-Star Kang), and the Unforgettable Crystal, which provides an increased chance at 3-Star and 4-Star versions of all the new Champions released in 2017!

These events will run from December 18th at 10 am PST, until January 1st at 10 am PST.

Don’t miss this chance to gift your friends and alliance mates this holiday season!

Holiday Calendar!

December wouldn’t be complete without a special Holiday Calendar! Login everyday for 14 days to claim some amazing prizes, like 4-Star and 5-Star Shards, Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals, and a Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst!

The Calendar kicks off on December 17th at 4 pm PST, and runs until December 31st at 4 pm PST. There are no grace days for this Calendar, so ensure that you login every day to claim all of the rewards!

This will bring us to the end of 2017, and what a year it has been! We have so much more planned for you all in 2018 and can’t wait to get started!

Happy Holidays from all of us here on the MCoC Team!

• quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    What is included in the Greater Gifting Crystals? Most of the stuffs included last year are not helpful anymore. I don't want to gift something that is useless 99% of the times (the remaining 1% being Kang).
  • @Kabam Miike Please take these inquiries seriously I know its hard to make the greater gifting crystals better than uncollected crystals but please understand if they are not as good you are asking us to waste units. I know they have a chance at 5 star kang and to me thats kind of okay but id rather many other 5 star over him or 5 star items like gems and stones. I really just don't want to waste an Odin on greater gifting crystals when it would be better to buy uncollected. I hope we can gift uncollected to our uncollected alliance members!
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Did we not consider reducing prices of cores to.. I know it was 50% one time... During gifting period so that we can help out the weak and make them want to play (and possibly pay) more
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Will there be a blackout period meaning I can't claim milestone rewards if I left an ally today?
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    What's the final milestone for the gifting event this year? If I remember correctly last year was t2a shards.... Will we have a full t2a this year??
    NMEONES wrote: »
    What's the final milestone for the gifting event this year? If I remember correctly last year was t2a shards.... Will we have a full t2a this year??

We will from the calendar, I think it's not gonna be in the milestones too
  • Timezones get a bit confusing where im at, 4 pm PST translates to 2am local, and it's currently 1am on 17th. So my question is, will the calendar drop in 1h from now or in 1d1h from now?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Timezones get a bit confusing where im at, 4 pm PST translates to 2am local, and it's currently 1am on 17th. So my question is, will the calendar drop in 1h from now or in 1d1h from now?

Tomorrow.
  • What about Awakening stones for 4* & 5*
    I am worried about the greater gifting crystals... it seems it will contain all of the same as last year...

I mean we have progressed a lot more than that... I don't even need t4cc shards or anything, so a rare chance at that wouldn't even tempt me.

@Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike maybe ask the game team to put a last minute uncollected gifting crystal in, it would benefit us players and also you financially.

The greater gifting crystal won't even be wanted by a LOT of the player base
  • Guys when it will be available
    Guys when it will be available

Tomorrow mate the 18th
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    NMEONES wrote: »

We will from the calendar, I think it's not gonna be in the milestones too

Last year we had T2A shards as the final milestone.. since the game is progressing, it stands to reason the rewards should as well. This is why I'm curious to see if we will be getting a full T2A as the final milestone rather then some shards like the previous year... I don't think it's out of the realm of possibilities since we are technically buying the milestone.