**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wolverine: Please Help me out

I have a 4 star wolverine is he any good???
I have too many questions....

Comments

• SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Yes, very desirable 4* champion
  • Thanks so much...
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Yeah he's amazing. Once duped he is a God among men. He's still good unduped. Congrats on a great champ.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    4* Wolverine is a very good champion and pretty much one of the most frequently sought after champs when it comes to AQ, almost everyone would try and fit him in their AQ offense team. His regen means you can afford occasional mistakes and take more blocks than most other champs.

While an unduped is already pretty good, duped makes him much better as he will have an 8% chance to proc a massive regeneration that is pretty much double his original regen healing rate. So yea, he is awesome.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    YUP. God tier quester. If you awaken him and use him properly, he just doesn't die. As the person before me said, he is still good unduped! Just make sure you don't use special attacks if you want to get the best of his regeneration (the more power you have, the more he regenerates). Ideally, you wanna fight with him never using those special attacks, unless they are for the killing blow - that's how you're gonna get the best out of him :) hope that helped!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    One of the only original champs I don't have and still want. Nice pull.
  • Yes he is verry good