**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncommon champions

I dont know what are the uncommon champions
Need an answer

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Iron Patriot is uncommonly bad...
  • ackrite26ackrite26 Posts: 51
    edited December 2017
    Featured champs?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    never heard of uncommon champs
    only hear about rare champ, unplayable champ, playable champ, basic champ, featured champ, etc
    can u be more specific please, so other experts (not me) knows how to help you better, thanks :)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Rare champ - 3* Hulk, 4* Kang, 4* Thanos, 4* Ronan, 4* Rhino, 4* Cyclops (NXS), 5* Ultron (Classic version).

Very hard to get champ - 1* Spider-Man (Classic), once sold close to possible to get back.

Is this what you are looking for?
  • There is no (un)common champs since the odds of getting any of them is equal. Some champs may appear to be uncommon, however this is most likely due to the fact that there is only a 3 and 4 star version of that character, making him hard to get
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Weapon X?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Weapon x is not a playable champ so that doesn’t count. I’m assuming the OP means champs that aren’t available in normal crystals. @winterthur mentioned a few. Some to add would be:
    2,3 and 4* red deadpool
    3 and 4* Vision Classic
    1* wolverine
    1* hawkeye
    1* juggernaut and so on.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I see what you are asking...it seems sometimes like you hit them in waves...Ronan isnt common for me...but lately he has been...and I have often gotten a 2 and 3 or even a 3 and 4 of the same champ from a opening of three crystals...so I think they do something to increase one or another of them occassionally...
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    the ones you cant get in premium cristals and other champ cristals

punisher
    u colossus
    deadpool
    vision
    kang
    thanos
    ultron classic
    4* rino, ciclops and ronan
  • All i get is 2 stars from premium
    And i got a four star and some a few 3 stars