**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Dani Moonstar And Lady Deathstrike Arena Corrections

Has anyone who missed out on Dani and Lady D due to arena bots gotten these champs yet?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,007 Guardian
    I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the champions already got sent out for those arenas.
  • Options
    Man2thMan2th Posts: 54
    I’m waiting on my Lady D
  • Options

Based off scores and unknown actual players who got banned for Lady D arena I should be getting her.

The original message mentioned end of the month but with all the other issues Kabam is dealing with this is likely to get kicked down the street for priority.

• Options
    Seaking_04Seaking_04 Posts: 48
    was hoping to get lady D for the current GC meta but it's too late now
  • Options

They issued my correction from the cheaters. I saw I had 3 disagrees … hehehe
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Man2th said:

They issued my correction from the cheaters. I saw I had 3 disagrees … hehehe

I'm also waiting but Dany moonstar 6 but personally I haven't had anything yet, have you received lady now?
  • Options
    edited August 2023

• Options
    CrazyBunnyZoyCrazyBunnyZoy Posts: 34

Yes a
    t

Yes, and it is very embarrassing for this Company giving me 275 7* shards and a shards crystal for spending 50+ hours and around 1000 units to RE-grind a champion that was already supposed to be in my account.

Not even an apology, it’s just a correction
  • Options
    Seaking_04Seaking_04 Posts: 48
    Damn, can't see any Lady D in my email :(. I had 109 mill, guess I didn't make it.
    There was an email with some units, gold and battlechips as compensation for arena. Is that linked with the lady D arena cause I'm not sure?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,007 Guardian

Damn, can't see any Lady D in my email :(. I had 109 mill, guess I didn't make it.
    There was an email with some units, gold and battlechips as compensation for arena. Is that linked with the lady D arena cause I'm not sure?

No, that was for the issues arena had like 3 weeks ago.
  • Options
    If you receive Dany moonstar in 6* after the corrections, keep me informed because I have the impression that I will not receive it despite my classification in the 400...