**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Allow Me to Share Some Painful Pics

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
o0bfy2jmh96n.png
f58b3icorsia.png
sag1q0z78sas.png
kigveekfiuia.png

So I beat act 5.4, get two 5 star crystals. I'm watching lagacy69's stream, he gets a gp and hood from two basic 5 stars, both of whom I would be ecstatic to get...
Anyways, I shrug off the rulk and karnak, thinking hey, today's the day I'll get my first r4 5 star, all I need is 2 cosmic cats from 7 t4cc crystals (calendar +act 5). I only pull one :(((. Now I'm literally overflowing with t2a, and unless I get extremely lucky in the next few weeks or r4 iron patriot, they will expire. So I need help...what should I do to save my t2 alphas...

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Keep buying glory crystals and your aq rewards will also help at your level. Also buy the 1800 frags for guaranteed class for only the class you want.
  • is it easy beat chap 4?
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    I'm sorry about your situation, i can say there's something you can do now, use all the xp boosts you can to reach level 60 asap, your t2a capacity wil increase to 12, that can be a bit of relief. But honestly, it's a messed up situation
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    nameplas wrote: »
    I'm sorry about your situation, i can say there's something you can do now, use all the xp boosts you can to reach level 60 asap, your t2a capacity wil increase to 12, that can be a bit of relief. But honestly, it's a messed up situation
    nameplas wrote: »

Omg, I completely forgot about the increased capacity at lvl 60! Thank you so much, I will definitely push to get lvl 60 and then hopefully r4 drax by then. I'm still rly sad about the crappy 5 star pulls but in the end I'm most worried about the t2a overflow, for a person like me who has completed most endgame content but wants to stay in a weaker alliance it's hard to get the resources to rank up champs. I'm actually dreading the free t2a we will be getting this holiday lol
    brutaldl wrote: »
    is it easy beat chap 4?

To be honest, it was much easier than I expected! I had put aside 1000 units for team revives and stuff but didn't have to use them until 5.4.4. I ended up spending maybe 5 team revives total, all on the final bosses.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    You can buy a t4 cosmic for $15 today with the daily deal
    edited December 2017
    Try not to think about the 5 star pulls too much lots of people including me know how it is saving and doing all that work for champs you would not use in most parts of the game. Also what champs did you use?
    Try not to think about the 5 star pulls too much lots of people including me know how it is saving and doing all that work for champs you would not use in most parts of the game. Also what champs did you use?
    I try not to think about it but it still hurts lol :s . My team was:
    5/50 sig99 sl
    5/50 sig74 sw
    5/50 sig33 ww2
    5/50 unduped rogue
    3/45 sig42 drax

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Who was your main champ, most usefull champ against Ultron?
    Congrats on beating act 5, gl exploring it.
    Hopefully you'll reach lvl 60 so you can save (most of) the t2a's
    edited December 2017
    Wait that was the team oh man I should get on it right away I was expecting iceman hyperion blade and so on haha. I have 4 star gr, hulk, gwenpool, rogue and sl only gp is unduped. Probably not as good of a fighter though.
    Who was your main champ, most usefull champ against Ultron?
    Congrats on beating act 5, gl exploring it.
    Hopefully you'll reach lvl 60 so you can save (most of) the t2a's

Thanks man! My mvp for ultron was definitely drax, but for the rest of 5.4 all of my champs serve a purpose.
    Star lord for long fights (mostly saved for boss kills)
    Scarlet witch for her burst damage and sustainability (regen)
    Rogue for consistent sustainability, buff steal, and fast debuff shrugging
    Cap for perfect block, which gives longer parry stuns (and therefore longer combos: mmlllmm, or if they have buffs mlmlllmm)
    Drax for damage and also high health pool (as a five star)
    Wait that was the team oh man I should get on it right away I was expecting iceman hyperion blade and so on haha. I have 4 star gr, hulk, gwenpool, rogue and sl only gp is unduped. Probably not as good of a fighter though.

Oh ya :). I'm no whale I was f2p until the 1$ crystal. With that team you should definitely be able to do an initial clear. I just made a post about my experience if youre interested in tip lol
  • Dude, be happy. I pulled 7 science t4ccs... and KK...
  • And I’m being totally serious. I almost started crying it was so sad.
  • Ill just sleep now 😓😓
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    @taojay1 - Why not spend $15 and get 5000 cosmic shards today as well as a full cat?
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Dunno if your f2p or not, but you could buy a full cosmic t4 today and solve your problem.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Man and I thought my 5 star luck was bad I have 3 a gambit, red Cyclops, and Loki but ur 5 star luck is probley worse. But that drax is awesome and cap isn't bad either. Drax is a beast
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Yall don't know pain.
  • Spend 15$ on the daily special