**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How uncollected M.O.D.O.K. blocking during stun!?!

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
This is just ridiculous, M.O.D.O.K automatically blocking while he is in stun!!! But how??? Is it a bugs or that's how he works.

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    That's how autoblock works, it ignores stuns unfortunately. If you do the same to Medusa, she still has a chance to trigger autoblock when she has 3 furies.

Terrible? Yea pretty terrible, I'd prefer if stuns could negate autoblock, but that's how it is now.
  • Poderia colocar a missão o não colecionado mesmo para quem não completou o ato 5
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    yeah that's why he can be a pain to get used to. use 4-hit combos (medium, light, light, light)... that will give you time to back out (since hitting a block with medium attack to end a combo can give him that time to counter and hit you). Also, bait his L1... it's happened to me before where he autoblocks mid-combo and fires an L1 in a split second not giving me time to evade or block. so basically, my trick vs him is be patient, 4-hit combos, and bait his L1 as soon as he gains that one bar of power (treat it like a cyclops/iceman L1).
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    At least it can’t trigger parry for modok. Medusa is awful in war because she parries you on your second hit, hate fighting her and it’s BS
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Yeah it's a pain. The most annoying for me was when he would Evade and Attack at the same time. Not sure how. :/
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited December 2017
    Yeah it's a pain. The most annoying for me was when he would Evade and Attack at the same time. Not sure how. :/

Like the spidey bug a while back