**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bug? [Not A Bug]

zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
https://youtu.be/6USIihDbssA

I am standing holding block. I do not move my fingers off of the screen.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    Happens quite a bit in the new monthly event to me as well, just straight ignoring my blocks right off the bat, even had one where i parried and got hit through my block at the same time. The game play and server latency is so bad in this game now it is insane.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Been hit through blocks so many times today. Stopped me playing. Starting 5.4 doesn’t even bear thinking about for me just now with this.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Taskmaster on that node when his health is below 25% all attacks are unblockable. But there is a huge problem with blocking and champs being unresponsive if u r having problems with that as well in other parts and not just specifically at that node. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/17259/characters-just-standing-not-responding-under-investigation/p1
    @zMaoriiboii
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    certain nodes, like the one in the video, is the opponent is below 25% health they are unblockable. Not a bug, just a case of people not reading the nodes
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    @Kabam Miike
    certain nodes, like the one in the video, is the opponent is below 25% health they are unblockable. Not a bug, just a case of people not reading the nodes

Oh yep. Thanks for pointing that out. I dont understand most nodes. Hence why i dont do expert on modoks special quests.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    But ther shuld. Also ben a node ther say like a passive. Buff. So u Can se it all the time not just Thah ones time.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @zMaoriiboii. I wanted to step in and confirm that this is indeed a feature of the Node in question and not a bug. I'm going to go ahead and close out the thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.