**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6* generic awakening gem arvice

Got a couple from this months side quest, have 4 total, looking to burn a couple and looking for some advice.

Will be pushing for paragon in the coming months, will want to be more involved in battlegrounds as well.

Comments

• Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 668 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Scorpion and attuma are who i would awaken and maybe hulking and chi but those arent that important, the rest of those i dont think would provide a big enough impact to justify using a generic unless your account is already massive.
  • Options
    Who_knewWho_knew Posts: 50
    Samanun said:

Scorpion and attuma are who i would awaken and maybe hulking and chi but those arent that important, the rest of those i dont think would provide a big enough impact to justify using a generic unless your account is already massive.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Samanun said:

I agree with these, but I would add Domino to the list of champs that are for sure worth it
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    If you do war/ bgs that is
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,007 ★★★★★
    I'd do Scorpion and Crossbones (the higher the sig the better of course).
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 668 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Wong_98 said:

Samanun said:

I agree with these, but I would add Domino to the list of champs that are for sure worth it
    My problem with domino now is just that there are too many good options for her now combined with the fact that on defense she's a one trick pony meaning aside from her crit fail she dosent do anything else which has really left a bad taste in my mouth for domino i dont even remember placing her at all last season, and if she's gonna be more useful on attack than defense id just wait for the 7 star

And really i feel like this goes for most if not all of the mutant defenders i feel like the counters are either too good or too plentiful or both theres really no good mutant defenders anymore