**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam about leaving 7* on peoples accounts

13»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Am I tuning into Fox News? Good Lord.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    Armed07Armed07 Posts: 103
    XFREEDOMX said:

I just don't get it why do people waste their valuable time arguing with these few apple-polishers!!!🤯🤯

I don’t get how my post led to an argument, it was just an update to answer questions people were asking.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    And as usual, I told you so.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★

looks like that time again

can't wait for Wednesday 10:01am Vancouver time to see what new exploit will trigger the Javerts of the boards. fun!

I'm stealing (screenshoting) this
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Can we not? People go on about derailing Threads, and turn it into a slingfest.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★
    Kabam seems to be back today so maybe there’s hope we’ll hear something about this. Last update we had was that support is telling folks they get to keep the 7*s they still have and they will still get BG season rewards at some point.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,295 ★★★★★

Kabam seems to be back today so maybe there’s hope we’ll hear something about this. Last update we had was that support is telling folks they get to keep the 7*s they still have and they will still get BG season rewards at some point.

They just closed my thread, doubt they're going to tell us anything I think their stance has been made very clear with all this silence.
  • Options
    Armed07Armed07 Posts: 103

They just closed my thread, doubt they're going to tell us anything I think their stance has been made very clear with all this silence.
    I submitted another ticket about my missing BG rewards and they said they are finalizing rewards but ghosted name when I said they’ve been finalizing rewards for over a week
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Let’s be honest, kabam was never going to be able to fix this issue. Have proved that time and time again.
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    Only thing for it… free 7 star to everyone conqueror and above! 😭
  • Options
    NukeNuke Posts: 67
    Guess they hope with new content players forget. Typical.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    Well….
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Armed07 said:

Searmenis said:

Kabam s actual response to this situation and especially their inability to make it right at the end, was the new TOS. It s like they say, what happened happened, get over it, we can't do better, but from now on whoever exploits any bug, big or small, may get banned for life.
    Not a satisfactory "response" imo.

While there is blame on the summoners like me that exploited the bug, the primary blame is on Kabam. You’d think they would check the rewards before releasing them and then, when they figure out what happened immediately issue an emergency maintenance.
    The attitude that players can do whatever they want and it is the responsibility of the game operators to stop them forces the game operators into a binary hostile position of just banning everyone for everything with no discretion, because discretion is a sign of weakness.

This is not an opinion, nor is this a guess, or just me talking. This is something I've heard off the record from multiple developers of multiple games outside of this one. I've never sat down and had a beer with a Kabam dev and spoken about this topic off the record so this statement does not extend to them (nor would I repeat it if did) but as a blanket statement, I don't think there's a game operator on Earth that wouldn't acknowledge this as a truism.
This discussion has been closed.