Brutal DLX challenge prediccions

UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
I know i just made a discusion yesterday but i'll make another since i dont think the random thread Will be useful for this one so how do you think the brutal DLX challenge will be? (The path that will give parte of a 7 star)

Comments

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,991 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    It's a high stakes event, it will give a legends token and titan shards as told. The opponents should be as in original 2.0. Instead of making the defenders with infinite HP, they can add restrictions like 2*/3*/4* only with original ROL era champs as attackers. Winter Soldier should be the final boss though with the restrictions as told above.
  • Night_RiderNight_Rider Member Posts: 32

Its a stacked Winter Soldier but everytime you lose to him, you will lose a lvl 3 potion on your account

No no no no no, it's gonna be a stacked winter soldier but for every SECOND you're in the fight you loose a level 3 health potion
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Member Posts: 78
    I’d laugh if it were beat ROL Wolvey with electro, pretty sure that’s how he beat him to complete it the first time 😂
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,905 ★★★★★

• Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    If it's Carina challenges, it will be too hard without me
  • coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Member Posts: 322 ★★★

I’d laugh if it were beat ROL Wolvey with electro, pretty sure that’s how he beat him to complete it the first time 😂

3* electro FTW
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    I wonder if the characters will be in their pre or post buff version
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    And also the node combinacions for example rhino probably will have a slow inmune and a node where every one is punished except for small champions and Wolverine will have heal reversal inmune and other heal related stuff