**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BGs bugged? [merged w/ comms]

124

Comments

  • OxygeN610OxygeN610 Posts: 35
    I play 5 match to see if u would get the rewards of the past ranked, but I will not spend anything if this is a bug, that’s it , play it if you want but don’t spend what I get and you won’t have any problem
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,998 ★★★★★
    Caleb_ said:

    This is gonna be an issue because ive spent and used them

    After all the things we've gone through for the past few months, why would you actually start playing knowing that BG's isn't supposed to start until the new content releases today? I'll never understand how people can't accept fault in situations like this.

    Is it Kabams fault BG"s started eary... yes. Should the community know by now this is a bug, without a shadow of a doubt.
  • TeufelHundenTeufelHunden Posts: 104
    Now BGs has disappeared again, lmfao
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    Watcher6 said:

    Mackey said:

    Watcher6 said:

    I don’t fault anyone for playing. If you open the game and a game mode is live, it should be fair to start playing. I’m not advocating any punishment at all. That’s nonsense. We shouldn’t be scared to play the game or have to check the forums and see if something is supposed to be available or not.


    I don’t think it’s cheating or exploiting to play BG right now, I just don’t want to deal with them trying to fix anything on my account so I’m waiting until later today.

    Really? Here’s my thing everyone knows whatever time zone u in BGs/EQ/SQ drops at a particular time unless they say otherwise. Ppl know this so it’s really no excuse. When new content day comes out there’s issues ppl know it. I’m pretty sure a good portion of players know about the seeding and it takes effect next season.
    Strongly disagree, if one has never visited the forum or official site then how would they know? If, when a new season of BGs starts, one joins a day or so after it goes live (or even 2 hours) then how would they know what time it starts, or meant to start? They wouldn't. Just because you and I visit this forum every day/ every other day doesn't mean that everyone has the same info, some people just play the game when they want and don't religiously follow every minute detail. Yes you could day the in game mail gives the details of all this stuff but I don't read them so I don't expect everyone else to read them.

    This is not exploiting BGs, they're playing it is meant to be played, match with someone, play the rounds and win/lose, where is the exploit in that?
    SMH everyone don’t have to be here reading forums to know that new content day is happy WEDNESBUGSDAY though I’m not on here I know when there’s a bug or not.
    Ahh right, I forgot that everybody who plays this game is an endgame player with everything explored so they have to wait for new content and they pay attention to every little detail in game. SMH
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,361 ★★★★★
    Bgs are now taken down
  • TeufelHundenTeufelHunden Posts: 104
    I didn’t play. Don’t wanna get banned for “exploiting” their mistake
  • Sparky9494Sparky9494 Posts: 58
    Wow so many comments, chill guys I said I didn't get those rewards - it's all blank and unclaimable
  • Omega_RunnerOmega_Runner Posts: 143 ★★

    Caleb_ said:

    This is gonna be an issue because ive spent and used them

    After all the things we've gone through for the past few months, why would you actually start playing knowing that BG's isn't supposed to start until the new content releases today? I'll never understand how people can't accept fault in situations like this.

    Is it Kabams fault BG"s started eary... yes. Should the community know by now this is a bug, without a shadow of a doubt.
    Why don't kabam actually test things before putting to live server.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★

    Caleb_ said:

    This is gonna be an issue because ive spent and used them

    Should the community know by now this is a bug, without a shadow of a doubt.
    I'm guessing you mean the forum community here and not the entire community? Coz how could you know that about the entire community

  • Watcher6Watcher6 Posts: 43
    Mackey said:

    Watcher6 said:

    Mackey said:

    Watcher6 said:

    I don’t fault anyone for playing. If you open the game and a game mode is live, it should be fair to start playing. I’m not advocating any punishment at all. That’s nonsense. We shouldn’t be scared to play the game or have to check the forums and see if something is supposed to be available or not.


    I don’t think it’s cheating or exploiting to play BG right now, I just don’t want to deal with them trying to fix anything on my account so I’m waiting until later today.

    Really? Here’s my thing everyone knows whatever time zone u in BGs/EQ/SQ drops at a particular time unless they say otherwise. Ppl know this so it’s really no excuse. When new content day comes out there’s issues ppl know it. I’m pretty sure a good portion of players know about the seeding and it takes effect next season.
    Strongly disagree, if one has never visited the forum or official site then how would they know? If, when a new season of BGs starts, one joins a day or so after it goes live (or even 2 hours) then how would they know what time it starts, or meant to start? They wouldn't. Just because you and I visit this forum every day/ every other day doesn't mean that everyone has the same info, some people just play the game when they want and don't religiously follow every minute detail. Yes you could day the in game mail gives the details of all this stuff but I don't read them so I don't expect everyone else to read them.

    This is not exploiting BGs, they're playing it is meant to be played, match with someone, play the rounds and win/lose, where is the exploit in that?
    SMH everyone don’t have to be here reading forums to know that new content day is happy WEDNESBUGSDAY though I’m not on here I know when there’s a bug or not.
    Ahh right, I forgot that everybody who plays this game is an endgame player with everything explored so they have to wait for new content and they pay attention to every little detail in game. SMH
    I don’t have everything done it’s common sense that its WEDNESBUGSDAY
  • illdieilldie Posts: 6

    You obviously know about getting all the past rewards once you play 5 matches. Since you have read that part you also must have read that it starts next season. You also played last season as you mistakenly started in diamond 1 this season, again you know it's not suppose to happen until next season.

    So why did you play when you know it was bugged, some aspects started a season early while the whole mode shouldn't go live for hours.

    Just like the mythic crystal fiasco, you are contributing to kabaam having to spend time fixing things instead of polishing content so it isn't bugged. You knowingly are trying to get an advantage and game the system.

    I did the same thing and was confused why. I rarely go on forums so I was confused on the ruling and how it works. Accusing players isnt a helpful response honestly.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    Watcher6 said:

    Mackey said:

    Watcher6 said:

    Mackey said:

    Watcher6 said:

    I don’t fault anyone for playing. If you open the game and a game mode is live, it should be fair to start playing. I’m not advocating any punishment at all. That’s nonsense. We shouldn’t be scared to play the game or have to check the forums and see if something is supposed to be available or not.


    I don’t think it’s cheating or exploiting to play BG right now, I just don’t want to deal with them trying to fix anything on my account so I’m waiting until later today.

    Really? Here’s my thing everyone knows whatever time zone u in BGs/EQ/SQ drops at a particular time unless they say otherwise. Ppl know this so it’s really no excuse. When new content day comes out there’s issues ppl know it. I’m pretty sure a good portion of players know about the seeding and it takes effect next season.
    Strongly disagree, if one has never visited the forum or official site then how would they know? If, when a new season of BGs starts, one joins a day or so after it goes live (or even 2 hours) then how would they know what time it starts, or meant to start? They wouldn't. Just because you and I visit this forum every day/ every other day doesn't mean that everyone has the same info, some people just play the game when they want and don't religiously follow every minute detail. Yes you could day the in game mail gives the details of all this stuff but I don't read them so I don't expect everyone else to read them.

    This is not exploiting BGs, they're playing it is meant to be played, match with someone, play the rounds and win/lose, where is the exploit in that?
    SMH everyone don’t have to be here reading forums to know that new content day is happy WEDNESBUGSDAY though I’m not on here I know when there’s a bug or not.
    Ahh right, I forgot that everybody who plays this game is an endgame player with everything explored so they have to wait for new content and they pay attention to every little detail in game. SMH
    I don’t have everything done it’s common sense that its WEDNESBUGSDAY
    Actually it's not common sense, or common knowledge for that matter.... if kabam send out a text message to everybody's mobile phone then you could argue it is. There is plenty of games out there that I play a lot of where I'll log in, see something not working like it should and then just log off and play something else .... now i dont know if its because of new content day or the like and frankly i dont care, i just wanna play a game. Is the same thing entirely impossible for some where this game is concerned?.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,998 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

    Caleb_ said:

    This is gonna be an issue because ive spent and used them

    Should the community know by now this is a bug, without a shadow of a doubt.
    I'm guessing you mean the forum community here and not the entire community? Coz how could you know that about the entire community

    When has a new BG's seasons ever released on Tuesday? There was an in-game email about BG's and when they would return. We always get an in-game message when a new season starts for AW and BG's. If these people in this thread knew they weren't supposed to be in Diamond 1, they knew about the seeding changes already.

    Again, is there some fault of Kabams here? Yes. Players need to own up to their mistakes as well. Deciding to continue to play a game mode that isn't supposed to be live and then saying "its an issue" because they used resources to play is just ridiculous.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,468 ★★★★
    Caleb_ said:

    This is gonna be an issue because ive spent and used them

    Expect a ban
  • Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★

    I do think if they are going to take back the rewards people got from moving up tiers they should also refund elder marks used but who knows what they’ll do at this point.

    We have a big bug before all the new stuff even launches officially. I’m bracing for full chaos when an incursions based side quest launches at the same time as the BG season. At least the start of the War season got pushed back.

    They should actually take more elders marks away as punishment for people trying to exploit something.
    Dude... Yes players shouldn't be "exploiting" this bug but you cant put all the blame on them. kabam is at fault here too for releasing the mode early again.
  • JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★

    Caleb_ said:

    This is gonna be an issue because ive spent and used them

    Expect a ban
    I wouldn't. There were 2 exploits last month that Kabam has yet to reverse or ban players for. You'd be very surprised how little they care about exploits.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    I played two matches this morning, had no idea it wasn't supposed to be live yet. Thought maybe it went live yesterday and I had my dates confused and just missed it yesterday. Not every player makes this game the primary focus of our lives and believe it or not quite a few of us play games as they are intended to be, casually. I'm even occasionally in the forums but I don't read every post or memorize every word of the ones I do, so if I can make that mistake any player can. The ones calling for punishments here should be banned for being bad citizens. Without me and and all the other casual players who play and spend money on this game at our leisure you have no game or you have an already buggy game bloated with ads which will make it even buggier. Be careful what you ask for.......
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    How are players supposed to know it's bugged 💀 I get exploiting a side quest but if a mode drops earlier and we didn't expect it I'd just assumed it went off different clock 🤷‍♂️
  • XSquadXSquad Posts: 147 ★★
    It's called......pre-gaming
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Jax so there are quite a lot of players, me included who choose to not exploit bugs in the game, trying to make things easier for you. Kabam need to be consistent in your actions and against accounts that exploited this bug. Next time I’ll just play, get the rewards and sod it.

  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    The message being repeatedly sent by their actions (or rather lack of action) now is if something is wrong (which is so frequent now) exploit, exploit, exploit.

    I really don't understand what they are doing lately and why they refuse to communicate with us about legitimate concerns regarding people exploiting things and getting benefits the rest of us with morals/ethics don't get.
  • SSE0321SSE0321 Posts: 13
    It is past the official starting time and I’m still listed as Diamond 1 to start. Hasn’t been fixed.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    Jax
    Any update on this would be appreciated
    Will we get any tokens for following the rules?
Sign In or Register to comment.