**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Announcing: Act 5 Chapter 2

Comments

• B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    edited June 2017
    Maybe add a couple of 4* rank down tickets and a 5* rank down ticket. A rank up gem to rank a 5* from rank 3 to 4. Also we need more 5* shards for the progression of the game.... then we are talking lol
  • AnjiAnji Posts: 19
    Rewards are biggest joke it's clear message to stop playing this game don't spend a penny anymore . The game is all done .
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    You guys are a bunch of Douchebags. 4* are not obsolete. Ill repeat it again because the **** has learning disabilities. 4* are not obselete.

Maybe not to you, but to the majority of people who will explore this content, yes, they are.
  • You guys are a bunch of Douchebags. 4* are not obsolete. Ill repeat it again because the **** has learning disabilities. 4* are not obselete.

Ever since Challenger Rating became a thing during 12.0 update they basically said that 4* are going the way of the dinosaurs. Yes they did patch and adjust the stats so their less harsh than they once were, but it still remains that 5* are end game content and I believe they said that Act 5 is the end game content... (other than LoL obviously).
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    These rewards are a joke! Seriously no awakening gems...4* or 5*?! My only thought is maybe Kabam is going to offer an awakening gem deal where we can purchase both? Makes sense. Why give them away for free when you can sell them.
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    These rewards are a joke! Seriously no awakening gems...4* or 5*?! My only thought is maybe Kabam is going to offer an awakening gem deal where we can purchase both? Makes sense. Why give them away for free when you can sell them.

Totally agree! I think we are all sitting on 4/5* champs that we would love to awaken, yet there is no content to acquire them other than $$$.
  • FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    Dribble
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Scottryan wrote: »
    When you look at the rewards remember that the 4* r4->r5 gem is worth 5 t4b and 3 t4c of the SAME class. The rewards are a little less than i expected but are still pretty good.

Remember that someone who can 100% 5.2 has ZERO need to R5 a 4*.

Not true, I 100% 5.1 without items, and expect to do similar on 5.2, and yet I still have a 4* in each class i wouldn't mind taking to rank 5
    Elektra
    Spider-Man
    Scarlet witch
    Hyperion
    Ultron
    Iceman/nightcrawler/x23
    When you look at the rewards remember that the 4* r4->r5 gem is worth 5 t4b and 3 t4c of the SAME class. The rewards are a little less than i expected but are still pretty good.

Not true, I 100% 5.1 without items, and expect to do similar on 5.2, and yet I still have a 4* in each class i wouldn't mind taking to rank 5
    Elektra
    Spider-Man
    Scarlet witch
    Hyperion
    Ultron
    Iceman/nightcrawler/x23

You're mistaking "need" for "wouldn't mind". Of course I wouldn't mind R5ing another 4*. I sure as hell don't NEED to.
  • The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    Lousy rewards.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Elektra
    Spider-Man
    Scarlet witch
    Hyperion
    Ultron
    Iceman/nightcrawler/x23

Elektra
    Spider-Man
    Scarlet witch
    Hyperion
    Ultron
    Iceman/nightcrawler/x23

You're mistaking "need" for "wouldn't mind". Of course I wouldn't mind R5ing another 4*. I sure as hell don't NEED to.

Then why do you NEED to rank up a 5*? Do you have spare t2 alphas you can use? If not then there's not a difference between ranking up a 4* and a 5*
  • Jay_mcocJay_mcoc Posts: 1
    The act looks interesting with the new buffs... but the rewards could have been much better... I definitely wont be in a rush to finish this act..
    Where are the moderators and administrators? There are a lot of questions going ignored. We wouldn't want the community thinking that kabam don't care would we?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Chapter 2 opened 10/15 minutes earlier apparently ...
  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    Where are the moderators and administrators? There are a lot of questions going ignored. We wouldn't want the community thinking that kabam don't care would we?

But they don't care. That much is abundantly clear.
    AegonT wrote: »

But they don't care. That much is abundantly clear.

Perhaps, anyway good luck with your conquering of Westeros :)
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    How are we supposed to know that these reverse class advantages are even working? And why are the opponents 13k on the map, but in the fight they're 20k? Then suddenly the boss is 5k? I don't even know wtf I'm playing
    Wasn't buffer only 5% HP? Why is stated 10% in the node?
    Also, what is this new update?
  • Indrick781 wrote: »
    Did you not say that you wouldn't double up on masochism and buffet on the same node? Then why do some nodes have both?

We've updated the original post with the specifics, but the combination is only on 2 fights in 5.2.4. We're very sorry about this mistake and did not intend to misinform you all.
  • edited June 2017
    Indrick781 wrote: »
    Did you not say that you wouldn't double up on masochism and buffet on the same node? Then why do some nodes have both?

We've updated the original description to specify there's more than one version of buffet. The 10% Regeneration version is only used on the 2 fights in 5.2.4, and not as a global node in the previous Quest, however. Apologies for the confusion - We should have called it out in the original post.
  • FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104

Then why do you NEED to rank up a 5*? Do you have spare t2 alphas you can use? If not then there's not a difference between ranking up a 4* and a 5*

How about increased prestige for the sake of aq?
    There is a sider-gwen with unblockable sp1 before the collector. Great node for her xD
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Have fun 100% this with your R4 4*s lol.
  • ThikenThiken Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    Pretty terrible rewards imo. Should have atleast given a 4* awakening gem
    I'm actually really enjoying Act 5 chapter 2, the class advantage reversal is very fun to mess around with. Loads of new strategys to use, very fun to see black panther hammer wolverine!
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Game play for me in this quest has been extremely buggy
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    Game play for me in this quest has been extremely buggy

Surprise! It's a new node.