**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Voodoo or 5* Guillotine

Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Recently pulled a T4 Mystic catalyst and I have both the champs mentioned in the title. They are both unduped and I only have enough resources to rank up one. If I use it on Voodoo, he goes to rank 5, if I use it one Guillotine, she goes to rank 3.
Who should I rank up?

4* Voodoo or 5* Guillotine 28 votes

4* Dr. Voodoo (Unduped) to rank 5
14%
YellsomeMasterTroller42SpiritOfVengeanceThe_Sentry12 4 votes
5* Guillotine (Unduped) to rank 3
85%
MasterSmokeAjavedSpity68buffajrBigTrump2017TonyStarkOndZEcBatLFCStar_Lord_SnaggleAyushk12zerogodsAshburnDOKTOROKTOPUStheshiznit05SgtAnime1ZeSpectershchong2Spurgeon14Cloud99999 24 votes

Comments

• OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    Well in my opinion. Unduped Voodoo is worst than unduped Guilly.
    I have them both at 4/40, both unduped and Guilly is my favourite.

Her SP2 is fantastic vs regen champs...
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    What if I somehow, by some miracle, managed to dupe my Dr. Voodoo. Would it be worth it then?

As a side note, please take into consideration that a 4* awakening gem might be far off for me.
  • OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    Well, again in my opinion - Guillotine doesnt need to be duped to excel. Contrary, Voodoo excels after duping. Unduped is not bad, but also nothing special.

If you dupe him he is worth to R5, of course.

But in the near future, 5stars will rule this game (after 6stars come in), so...

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Yeah it depends on your level too, I mean how far into the story are you etc?

But I would focus all on 5*s now, unless you don't have many good 4* champs it's always cool to have some good ones 5/50