**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Carnage crawler

Can anybody help find away for me to defeat carnage crawler or master mode with my limited roster ?

I currently have loads of good 4* champs but none considered god tier.

I haven’t got iceman as a 4* or 5* but do have a 3* variant, I’ve been told he can stop enemies from evading with cold snap but this doesn’t seem to work in my case ? Any suggestions on who to use ?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I used Guillotine and Hyperion. Once you Stun him from a Parry, apply Debuffs. Incinerate, Bleed, anything to keep his Health going down while he jumps around.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Yea, coldsnap should prevent the enemy from passive evading, but a 3* iceman against nightcarnage could mean a really long fight with little to no mistakes.

Maybe take screenshots of your 4* roster and post here so that we can decide better?
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Not stunn immune.
    Use ultron or Vision. Or another bleed immune to not get instakill by his fleshwound.
    Switch Him, kill Him. Its a normal nc in carbage skin.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Swashbuckling mode, then parry, combo, parry, combo
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Just switch him to swashbuckling mode then you can use any champion
  • BeelsBeels Posts: 25
    dormamu can be useful. energy damage which means less evade and bleed immune so u take less damage. try to go for 3 hit combo
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2017
    I did the fight with my maxed 4* SL most of the time. changing him to swashbuckling mode is tricky but SL still gets the job done very fast.

Quake can be helpful too, hold heavy and time your parries well.
  • Thank you guys I finally beat him in the end using quakes heavy charge and evade! Agree with everyone who says master mode has been majorly nerfed!
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Just fight him as you would fight NC. Easy peasy
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Yer, he can be a pain in the arse sometimes.. did 3 runs so far on that map on master mode.. 1st run was easy didn't even change his mode... 2nd run was bs... Had to use revive... 3rd run manage to switch him after blocking n evading like mad