**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

All quiet from kabam on modok & compensation

Just wondered what's happening with the compensation for the server problems as kabam have gone quiet on it.

Also the is modok bugged question was cunningly moved by mods to die in the bugs section. Last we heard the team was not happy with him and was looking at him. Considering it took no time at all to fix hela and loki who's bugs helped players it seems strange that the modok bug that is obviously helping kabam make $$$ is taking so long to sort!

Please can u look into these and sort modok before the quest ends

Comments

• Thanks for the info on compensation. Just the modok problem to deal with now. Guess I'm very cynical and think kabam are purposely holding back a fix while its making money. All my alliance are leaving it to see what happens. I'm 100% on all other sections but am not doing modok until we get an answer.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Yeah I'm the same, getting impatient just that to run for me for 100% too even master event he's really hard, did a second run of uncollected tonight but even following all the advice that evade punch is bs, that and I keep dropping blocks or swipes don't register( I think he got me with the evade punch when crossbones had 5 furies up too, but may have dropped to 4 wasn't paying close enough attention)
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Ikr. They should fix him before the arena for modok commences. Otherwise, we would have lots of complaints of modok in AW.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    Ikr. They should fix him before the arena for modok commences. Otherwise, we would have lots of complaints of modok in AW.

And then depending how he acts after being fixed, could have complaints about the people who grind for hin
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Imagine him as aw boss
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    They talked about and responded to this yesterday in the outage stickie. They gave some good responses to the community. This takes time so I’m assuming it should be pretty good compensation due to the size of the issue and time to payout.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    MODOK seems to always autoblock, and you're only able to hit him after a successful parry.
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    Yep I have bookmarked that MODOK thread and will be following with interest.

I also just purposely bumped it, although to me it looked like it was already stickied to the top of the page.

In terms of compensation, they did make a comment already regardling alliance potions as well as 4x the rewards of whatever the max labs difficulty is that you have run, and also all easier labs leading up to that difficulty. (So for me and many others that’s all 4 difficulty’s rewards x4, which is pretty decent).

Their final comment was regarding legends run compensation, with a note that they are still thinking about it.

But I wouldn’t get too worried about it. No way the community and the Youtubers will let them just ignore compensation.

can you share that post?
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    Aa crossbones, widow, Hyperion all work well for modok
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Danicb94 wrote: »
    Yep I have bookmarked that MODOK thread and will be following with interest.

I also just purposely bumped it, although to me it looked like it was already stickied to the top of the page.

In terms of compensation, they did make a comment already regardling alliance potions as well as 4x the rewards of whatever the max labs difficulty is that you have run, and also all easier labs leading up to that difficulty. (So for me and many others that’s all 4 difficulty’s rewards x4, which is pretty decent).

Their final comment was regarding legends run compensation, with a note that they are still thinking about it.

But I wouldn’t get too worried about it. No way the community and the Youtubers will let them just ignore compensation.

can you share that post?

Ad0ra seems to be posting compensation updates in this thread as well. (easier to keep tabs on, as it is only her posts)

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/38471/dec-13th-server-outages-updated-dec-14th#latest
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Seems like Quakes concussion doesn't stop his auto block either
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    What can u expect from them????? Unless the bug benefits them F the players
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    AA and DD are the best bet for modok. Dd evades his specials but the match is kinda long
  • Please hurry up with the fix to modok
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    AA and DD are the best bet for modok. Dd evades his specials but the match is kinda long

How does this get flagged
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    edited December 2017
    I have to agree with the people saying AA for M.O.D.O.K. and taskjerk

I ran the middle lane in uncollected about 8 times, whenever I had energy I would give it a try. It gave me lots of practice against task and the egg, each time reaching egg with more healthy champs. I was eventually able to one shot task with a few different champs (on different runs). And M.O.D.O.K. was mostly a one shot kill with AA. I have a rank 3 5* AA and a rank 5 4* AA. Sorry for those of you that don’t have him :(
  • Hey everyone -

I totally get the impatience towards the situation, but please understand that once we have the information for y'all we will update you. We aren't holding out on waiting to share anything, but waiting to give you the solid info everyone deserves. I'm closing down this thread because we have a thread open on M.O.D.O.K. and we'll have updates for the other matter when we're able.
This discussion has been closed.