**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you want valor to be a permanent thing?

Evelyn_Salt1Evelyn_Salt1 Posts: 2
edited December 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
They recently had a one month event where you could win valor to use in the store. It was SUPER helpful and I want it to be a permanent thing.

Do you want valor to be a permanent thing? 31 votes

Yes
9%
BUZZdog3000puretexan_23Evelyn_Salt1 3 votes
No
90%
SolswerdHaji_SaabFrostyJadedJets44wSWeaponXDave_the_destroyerMasterTroller42nameplasghairmyPUNCAKEVuDahhydrogohardSgtAnime1DoctorJHzoriThecrusher_9756NiteAndDaeDangerNoodleEaglehero2 28 votes

Comments

• myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    No
    It was fun while it lasted but you have glory, loyalty, and battle chips to collect. I don’t think it is necessary
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Yes
    I ment to click no
  • Yes
    What why??? Why wouldn't you want the opportunity to get more rewards?? I don't understand y'all
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Evelyn_Salt1 Because the valor store was basically the glory store on steroids. Good rewards but almost the same thing as glory in terms of what you can buy. It would be good for solo players though, as it would enable them to progress without constraints with AQ/AW
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    No
    Great rewards but exxxxxtremely time consuming. It will cause game exhaustion and burnout.
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    I want my Christmas bonus to be a permanent thing...it helped me spend more money!!
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    No
    What why??? Why wouldn't you want the opportunity to get more rewards?? I don't understand y'all

its not that we dont want more rewards, its just that your supposed to do hard content to earn those rewards