**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Act 4 and 5 Rewamp

Hey guys,
After the act 4 revamp specifically, Kabam moved mastery points into completion rewards for each chapter. I am currently tb, but hadn't explored the last 2 chapters of act 4.Now the mastery points are lost to me, anything I can do for them??

Comments

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Same here, just noticed it, @Kabam Miike Important stuff here fam.

I've been Paragon for a while, but back then I was lazy to explore Act 4, and I just noticed I've lost 3 mastery points due to this changes, how can we get those now?
  • Options
    BeyondBeyond Posts: 14
    Also I recently became conquerer before the changes came in (like 3 days ago) do I get the new rewards they’ve updated to ?
  • Options
    SammaxSammax Posts: 13
    I agree with the question about mastery points. There is no other way to earn them and if you were waiting on or just lazy about exploration even though you completed long ago - the end result is that the ability to earn these very important resources is now just gone. Even if I am bummed about lost opportunities on other resources, the removal of an opportunity to earn unearned mastery points seems a different issue than "hey, give me the rewards people can get now" type of complaining I have been seeing. Helping mid game players more is great, but don't remove the possibility for folks to earn things they have not yet earned, right?
  • Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 234 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike ive lost a point in my mastery setup and Act 4 was explored many moons ago. Any help with war season going on?
  • Options
    SlopezSlopez Posts: 3
    Hello, as the other players, me too, i've lost the maestry points, because i completed act 4 so much time ago, and my intension was explore it in the nexts months just to can get the maestry points, there is any way to can that rewards @Kabam Miike please??
  • Options
    Slopez said:

Hello, as the other players, me too, i've lost the maestry points, because i completed act 4 so much time ago, and my intension was explore it in the nexts months just to can get the maestry points, there is any way to can that rewards @Kabam Miike please??

A post from the 16th (or 18th).
    Since then (and many subsequent posts), Kabam has mentioned that they will resolve this for people.

But since you didn’t see them and added to an older post, here is the response..