**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Problem with Hood's stagger... maybe? [Not A Bug]

Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So my brother uses Hood on his normal story questing team and he chose to use him against Juggernaut to counter his Unstoppable. Sp1 happened, the stagger triggered and removed the Unstoppable... then the unstoppable triggered instantly afterwards. I saw it turn on then turn off from the stagger and then it activated a second time after the stagger got used up. Is this normal? It's the only buff me or him have seen this happen with. Is this a glitch or what because it seems screwy.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    This happens with both Juggernaut and Unstoppable Colossus. This is because their Unstoppable buff triggers twice. Once during the attack animation, then a second time afterwards.

I forget the reasoning why Kabam did the buff this way, but it renders Hood's stagger useless against them.
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    What? That's stupid. I guess I never saw it because it doesn't stack, but still. Okay then.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It doesn't stack. They proc one during the animation. It expires and a second one procs afterwards. Really annoying because I like fighting with Hood.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I only have 3* Hood, but what irks me about his staggers is that when you proc it twice, it refreshes, instead of expiring the old one and adding a new one. Isn't that annoying? Like if ur trying to get some life steal you can't hit them in fear of refreshing the stagger lol
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. Juggernaut and Unstoppable Colossus do indeed proc 2x Unstoppable buffs during their Specials. Since this isn't a bug, I'm going to go ahead and close out this thread.
This discussion has been closed.