**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 5 star Star Lord?

Do I r5 my Star lord and finish labyrith? I dont get newer champs ever so I would be holding the t5 basics forever.. I dont have 1 newer champ..

Comments

• DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    If he’s duped and you have no one else then yes he is worth it, has best damage for long fights in LOL
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Not worth it , for the few extra less combos, and damage cap
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    edited December 2017
    I would wait until blade is featured and open a couple, if you pull him then blade would be a better rank up. He's also generic awakening gem worthy
  • RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    edited December 2017
    ended up r5ing Starlord i have some of the worst crystal luck in the game will hopefully make labyrinth run much easiee now.. Just beat Red hulk in 233 hits.. able to use a mutant crit team and get longer enrage timer now :)
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Welp....ignorance is bliss. :/
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    RMP322 wrote: »
    ended up r5ing Starlord i have some of the worst crystal luck in the game will hopefully make labyrinth run much easiee now.. Just beat Red hulk in 233 hits.. able to use a mutant crit team and get longer enrage timer now :)

Rulk goes down in about 270 with a r4 SL. Imo not worth spending the 2 T5B.
  • RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    edited December 2017
    i have the worst crystal luck i dont even have the required champs for the longer enraged timer. Kabam hates me and Im never gonna pull a champ like Blade or Stark Spidey. i dont have any newer champs, all of mine are all the champs added to the cryatal many moons ago..my 5 star roster is pathetic
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    I decided to use sl as my r5 and with non optimized masteries killed red hulk with a 188 combo. I'll take that over 270 any day
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    SL has plenty of utility. I use him everywhere. The only question for me is whether or not 5/65 makes a significant reduction in the units needed for 100% LOL.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Some won’t agree with me but we have done the math and it’s really not worth it, r4 is just fine then r5 another hero when u get one that is good for all content of the game

What end-game content is there that SL can't do?
    LoL? Act 5 ? AQ? AW ? Legend runs?

He's a pretty solid option for every thing.

Only downside is his prestige. It's around 1k less than the top ones. So your overall prestige would be less by around 200 points than let's say if you do GR/Starky/Blade etc. Alliance-wise it comes down to a difference of 6-6.5 points only. So yeah.

Also, he's still the best LoL option and at R5 you can bring multiple other attackers like Blade, AA, Iceman, GP whoever you want for specific fights.

After 100% LoL, you can get 2 more R4s and that'll boost your prestige even further.

And there's a possibility of LoL 2.0. We'll see what they try to do to counter him there.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    SL not bad at all and Becasse peppel. Only se the champ. Of the new champ. Old champ. Just get old.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    I think that's a big difference if it's 100 combo less on a red hulk and even if 40 combo less it just matters about the rng of the crits as rank 5 and u can use more than 1 champ if have sl at 5 defo worth it if u want to use more than 1