Cheaters in Alliance War

WellDoneJWellDoneJ Member Posts: 7

Unless I'm missing something its impossible to do 5 paths with only 4 people actively participating so Im guessing this is a Alliance of hackers or a member of the alliance is hacking regardless I figured I would report this to the right people
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• WellDoneJWellDoneJ Member Posts: 7
    forgot to add this one

• spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Path 2 has no defenders so they can go down it, press the go back button, and go down a different path. They're not cheating.

This. I just did this myself for one pathway in this war with no opposition to help gain us some clear bonus with only four on our map. It only works once, so you got to pick your option. Why it's best to have defenders on almost every portion of a path, not just at chokepoints. Make them pick which is the clear they go for.
  • Rajrk91342Rajrk91342 Member Posts: 168
    I do this a lot ✌️
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Also, you can’t accuse people of cheating without blotting out names, blah blah blah the usual stuff
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,805 ★★★★★
    Nothing compared to the cheaters in battlegrounds.
  • WellDoneJWellDoneJ Member Posts: 7
    @Pikolu I appreciate the information nobody in my alliance knew how they did it so I figured I would ask
    @Wong_98 I did start this the post off with "unless im missing something" just incase this was possible without cheating because I simply did not know and it just didn't look right having never seen this technique before

but regardless thank you everyone for the valuable information and apologies to those I called cheaters
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,415 ★★★★
    BeastDad said:

Nothing compared to the cheaters in battlegrounds.

See my post about this "Solutions for pause glitch on BG" 👍