Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Moondragon buff idea

SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 967 ★★★★
I was playing her yesterday and I thought she would be way better if they gave her a purify, but here’s the kicker:
Give her a purify that consumes one of her personal energy vulnerabilities to purify a debuff.
In transcendence she ends up gaining a lot of excess charges which don’t stack past 25, having a use for those would be awesome and it would give her more utility :)
What do you think?

Rank 3

Comments

• Options
    Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    She doesn't need a buff bro, rest.
  • Options

I love moondragon, she’s so fun to play and has great damage. A additional way to purify would be nice but the thing that I think would help her the most is a taunt so that she can control the fight better. And maybe increase the resistance to 90% instead of 80% because match ups where there are alot of damaging debuffs, the 80% doesn’t quite cut it.

But overall I really enjoy using her, props to the designer because she just feels so good to play. I love how you can pause her form in so many different ways. Hope she starts getting some love and recognition soon.

Yeah I was thinking about the purify instead of a 90% resistence :)
  • Options

She doesn't need a buff bro, rest.

Sure sure…
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 507 ★★★
    What is the rotation and type of use for Moondragon? I have her as one of the worst champs in 2023 based on my testing her 4* version with other 4* 2023 champs. I feel i might be missing something.
  • Options
    Ansh_A said:

What is the rotation and type of use for Moondragon? I have her as one of the worst champs in 2023 based on my testing her 4* version with other 4* 2023 champs. I feel i might be missing something.

Intercepts, 2 hits into their block, special 2 and most importantly heavy countering their specials. The heavy attack has a lot of power and shouldn’t be underestimated. Two heavies deal as much as one special 2.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 666 ★★★
    Ansh_A said:

I think she’s a-lot more middle of the pack for champs this year. Not as good as abs man or Cassie, but I’d place her above sandman, shocker, kindred and Dani moonstar.

She’s got some great utility:
    immune to reverse controls, and can make anyone else immune as well.

Resistance to bleed, poison, power sting, and degen. And she ramps up fast when suffering from one of those effects.

Extra power gain to throw more sp attacks

And in Psionic form she fully ignores evades, has unblockable sp attacks, and deals some massive damage.

I think she takes some skill to play so she won’t be for everyone but she just feels good to play. You can pause her form in so many different ways to keep her ramp up. Not the best of the year but a very fun champ that has her uses.
  • Options

Ansh_A said:

I think she’s a-lot more middle of the pack for champs this year. Not as good as abs man or Cassie, but I’d place her above sandman, shocker, kindred and Dani moonstar.

Resistance to bleed, poison, power sting, and degen. And she ramps up fast when suffering from one of those effects.

And in Psionic form she fully ignores evades, has unblockable sp attacks, and deals some massive damage.

I think she takes some skill to play so she won’t be for everyone but she just feels good to play. You can pause her form in so many different ways to keep her ramp up. Not the best of the year but a very fun champ that has her uses.
    But she could be more.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 666 ★★★

Ansh_A said:

But she could be more.
    I agree, I hope she gets a slight update because very few people use her or even talks about her.