**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifting event?

Does anybody have a picture of the rewards for last year's gifting event? I could have sworn that the final milestone last year was a full t2a?

If I'm remembering right this year's event is a disappointing step backwards. Not only are the ggcs less valuable than they were last year (no 5* material as the game moves further and further in that direction) the rewards are substantially worse as well.

I guess Kabam got tired of making money on this event every year.

Comments

• Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    We were thinking the same thing. The rewards feel sub par from last years. That could be due to all the rewards recently released or it could be just a tad under whelming.
  • Options
    Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Well you're the first complaint I've seen. You do realize there's over a Odins worth of free things in there right?
  • Options
    I just posted the same thing
  • Options
    AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    Well you're the first complaint I've seen. You do realize there's over a Odins worth of free things in there right?

1) they're definitely not free
    2) an Odins worth of things I don't need isn't particularly appalling. Making the last milestone a t4cc, something literally no one in my alliance has any need for, is obnoxious. I'd prefer a dozen t1as or something.

• Options
    BeelsBeels Posts: 25
    I have a deep feeling that they have mixed the solo with the alliance gifting event. those rewards look like the ones for the solo