**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When do we get the Ice Phoenix compensation

So I fought and took down ice phoenix before the nerf (Even though she still does a **** ton of damage) so I submitted my ticket on Wednesday. Since then I have gotten two emails saying hey we fixed it and you will get compensated more or less. I was wondering to the people who got there rewards how long did it take because I have a few more runs to do until I am done and I need the revives.

Thank you in advance

Comments

• FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I haven't gotten mine yet...so this is of concern to me as well.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Ya not quite sure why some people got it really quickly and others (including myself) havent. I almost immediately submitted the ticket as soon as kabam vydious posted that message in that huge thread about the pre-nerf people who killed should submit the ticket.
  • DJJZ15DJJZ15 Posts: 46
    Yeah, same here. I don't get why it takes so long to send out some revives and potions, even after they sent me two emails saying we are working on it
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Submit a ticket. Since it was a rather quick fix compared to most issues we typically see they might not be doing a generic compensation for everyone like they have in the past.
    I submitted a ticket on Wednesday which is when I first saw the post. I understand it will a little bit of time, but I saw some people getting there rewards just a day or two after.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    DJJZ15 wrote: »
    I submitted a ticket on Wednesday which is when I first saw the post. I understand it will a little bit of time, but I saw some people getting there rewards just a day or two after.

I saw the same thing which is why I suggested the ticket. If you submitted one already though it is concerning to say the least.
    Yeah, what is annoying is they sent out two emails saying we are working on it, but other people already got rewards
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    compensation seriously...lol ugh it never ends does it
    Well they said they were giving it out, so I am not going to complain. Heck its free units basically
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    I didn't even submit a ticket, but I did receive the compensation.
  • JJGJJG Posts: 145
    i didnt submit a ticket i really didnt have a problem with here my doc oc rekt her