**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About the T2 Alpha Catalysts.

I have 8 Tier 2 alpha catalysts. Will it expire if i have one in the stash? I don't have any good 5 star hero to rank up, but I want to clear act 5 chapter 4, but then I'll have one catalyst in the stash and that is the only thing keeping me from an initial clear. It would be a great help if they didn't expire though.

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    I have 8 Tier 2 alpha catalysts. Will it expire if i have one in the stash? I don't have any good 5 star hero to rank up, but I want to clear act 5 chapter 4, but then I'll have one catalyst in the stash and that is the only thing keeping me from an initial clear. It would be a great help if they didn't expire though.

What level are you? I have a max capacity of 12 for the T2 Alphas
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    jousuovyjmef.jpeg
    You have 29 days. If you don't use them then you lose them like any other item
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    i'm gonna have two expiring. LOL
  • Options
    BioHaZarD007BioHaZarD007 Posts: 58
    i'm level 60. i have max capacity of 12 and this is not good. looks like i'll have to do a rank up.
  • Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Just clear Act 5 100% and hope for a good 5* opening or take a chance on a feature.