**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How high do you think it will go?

So yea with the gifting event and the chance at a 5* Kang how high do you think the score will go to be one of the top alliances?

I feel like unless you are in an alliance of whales hitting all the milestones is tough... so if everyone hit milestones you would be around 525,000 points.... I think that would be top 10 worthy.

Comments

• SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    21,000 for all milestone rewards x 30 members = 630,000. So 630,000 is the minimum. Not really sure how far people will go to get the 5* Kang.
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    Yea I was going off the solo event I thought it was the same levels. lol

So can an average player hit 21,000 points? I presume it was the same last year but I didn't really keep track of what I was doing.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If average means saved since November or spends money on the game, then yes definitely
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Members of the winning alliance spent tens of thousands of dollars last year. Think big!
    The minimum units each member has to spend in order to reach 21,000 points is 7,875. So the top alliances will go far and beyond that minimum.
    So I have 12k units right now, planned on hitting the minimum for sure... but tens of thousands of dollars... that is extreme.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    So I have 12k units right now, planned on hitting the minimum for sure... but tens of thousands of dollars... that is extreme.

Welcome to MCOC!
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Snaggle wrote: »
    The minimum units each member has to spend in order to reach 21,000 points is 7,875. So the top alliances will go far and beyond that minimum.

This is incorrect. The minimum is 6,000 units (spent entirely on gifting level 4 alliance quest heals).
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    Last year one alliance had minimum of $5k to gift because they were going for the 4* kang. Will be even worse this year @King_L0kiB34r
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Snaggle wrote: »

This is incorrect. The minimum is 6,000 units (spent entirely on gifting level 4 alliance quest heals).

You are correct. I should've said that 7,875 was for just the gifting crystals.
    Stara99 wrote: »
    Last year one alliance had minimum of $5k to gift because they were going for the 4* kang. Will be even worse this year @King_L0kiB34r

Well I will keep dreaming that it might happen to me in that case, lol