**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlet Witch - Power Steal is taking her own power [Under Investigation]

World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Someone else mentioned this bug recently and posted a vid this week. I don’t think Kabam ever commented or acknowledged it. I will post vids showing this bug shortly. Hope Kabam can fix this and fix this soon.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Kabam awknowledged it ages ago when it started happening. It happens way less often now, so part of it must have been fixed.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I was the one who linked the vid, we were acknowledged by an administrator who said they would look into it
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    This has been happening since I got her as a 4*, so for a year and a half for me now.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I think it only happens when she gets hit, not when she is hitting and power steals.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I think it only happens when she gets hit, not when she is hitting and power steals.

No, that's power drain, completely different. When you hit her there's a chance that both champs power will reset. However, whenever she crits there's a chance to steal power, which is currently bugged
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Weird as mine seems to work correctly all the time
    edited December 2017
    ^ Not for me.

Every fight with SW, her power steal shows her losing power when it triggers
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey all. Just wanted to let you all know that this is being looked at right now, and I'll post an update as soon as I know more. Thanks for hanging in there.
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey all. Just wanted to let you all know that this is being looked at right now, and I'll post an update as soon as I know more. Thanks for hanging in there.

Any update on a fix for this? Hopefully soon.
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    I was just about to post about this! Glad it was on the first page!
    edited January 2018
    What's up with this?? This has been happening for all of December and we're into January now. She's still losing power when she power steals. This shouldn't just be *under investigation*. I would hope this is fixed in the next update this coming week.
  • I thought it was meant this way, it has always been this way since I started playing this game. Lol
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I actually thought that it was meant to be like this, i.e. power goes from both opponents!

That’s a shocker if it’s a bug and it’s taken so long with no fix in place.

Again, and I hate to sound negative, but bugs that benefit players are jumped on instantaneously while these kinds of things are left on the shelf as part of a ‘would be nice to do if we have time’.

Pounds and Dollars rule I guess.
    There is a difference between the power steal she does when she is the one hitting the opponent and the power that both lose when someone is hitting her. She used to steal power and now that takes her power away, when she hits, not when she gets hit. It’s annoying and definitely did not used to be like this. I can’t believe it’s intentional.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey all. Just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm going to speak with the team about this today and see about an update. Thanks again for hanging in there.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I was told by Kabam mike when i posted this a long time ago it was supposed to happen
    I was told by Kabam mike when i posted this a long time ago it was supposed to happen.
    bqmwisdj6mry.png
    But i know 100% when she power drains both opponents get it
    When she GETS HIT both are affected. When she is the one hitting, she should not lose her power. This is a recent bug.
    Yes, it’s not super recent. But more recent then the pure skill issue :)
    edited January 2018
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

One month of SW power steal being bugged now. When will this be fixed??
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Yes, that's funny, i used my SW sometime keep drain mine power at the same time as opponent.
  • mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
    This just happened to me for the first time in modok's lab. Did a double take because it happened as soon as I finished a combo and was about to fire off a special and it didn't go off because of it.
This discussion has been closed.