**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Death button worth waiting.

Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Is being patient to not press the button worth it?

Death button worth waiting. 101 votes

Yes it was worth the wait.
42%
GroundedWisdomLagmelongtimeDAVIDTHWhododo872KaboomShrimkinsJasonMBryantSpidey076XMEN1994JohnPaulBusuDoctorAntManAddyosJoeLukaZak_ZainNico010915Mana_PotDB350ZZZQueenAgent_007TheManMythLegend 43 votes
No the wait wasn't worth it.
11%
GrinderditCdaveAndrewSea_Scorpion10fabbassLukedwonlntbos42Onassys1sbb75Candyman_Vansonic_biowareKiddie 12 votes
I didn't care anyway.
40%
NoobeeusRotmgmoddyMasterSmokeNevvBOngellMcord11758CableImpulseGolden_GuardianMacTeNakAGbSarkarAtlasFishhydevil_jeffDeaz3ystak219LumiaDarkstar4387AzureLightningParapsych 41 votes
I like becoming a button pusher.
4%
GamerJing_Yik2017X_ScottSymie5LesbiH0nest 5 votes

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I didn't care anyway.
    I forgot about it until I saw all these posts
  • Golden_GuardianGolden_Guardian Posts: 37
    I didn't care anyway.
    They took away the option of pressing the button lel
  • Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 86
    I like becoming a button pusher.
    i pushed the button on 1st day.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    I sure hope it's worth the wait. When do we find out?
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    True. Stay tune for tomorrow guys.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    To get rewards in doing nothing, yes it's worth the wait.

By the way, thank you for this little event inspired by the movie.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I didn't care anyway.
    It will be free stiff but I have no expectation that it will be anything significant
  • I forgot about but I didn't push it to see what ill get
  • llShenGllllShenGll Posts: 14
    "I didn't care anyway" means i press the button already
  • guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56
    I didn't care anyway.
    For the most part, I had completely forgotten about the button tbh. Lol.
  • JamesC1981JamesC1981 Posts: 17
    they probably gonna give us all a 1* crystal for waiting....its the way they doin things these days... DONT TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS MAKE THEM MAD SO THEY STOP SPENDING MONEY ON YOUR GAME!!!!!!!!!!! but really.... i hope it is something good because right now im a bit ticked at the way they have been taking care of things the past few days...
  • KaboomKaboom Posts: 16
    rare title will be given for those who are patiently wait ;P
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Totally dependent on what we get for not pushing it
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    edited June 2017
    I didn't care anyway.
    when the hopes are high the disappointment are even higher.. just imagine if you get a crystal that gave you a 3* rocket racoon for holding the whole month. I doubt anything good will come out of it since lots of players has holded the button..
  • FilmScorpionFilmScorpion Posts: 130
    i pushed the button on 1st day.

What did you get? Or are you kidding? I can't tell. Lol. Seriously, I am waiting, but I am curious what you got if you pushed it already. I have seen a few people post that they pushed it (not sure if they are joking or not), but no one says what they got.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    I didn't care anyway.
    JamesC1981 wrote: »
    they probably gonna give us all a 1* crystal for waiting....its the way they doin things these days... DONT TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS MAKE THEM MAD SO THEY STOP SPENDING MONEY ON YOUR GAME!!!!!!!!!!! but really.... i hope it is something good because right now im a bit ticked at the way they have been taking care of things the past few days...

Uh bro It was basically free so no need toshout man!!
  • AtlasAtlas Posts: 34
    edited June 2017
    I didn't care anyway.
    What if it turns out 5*awakening cyrstal afterall.. i cant imagine how would community act than... So so so much whining.. Hahah

Its gonna be 4 *star version of gotg cyrstal in my guess

• Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Wouldn't mind if rocket gives us any item for free from his Scrap yard
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    It's over in 20min. We'll find out soon enough guyz...
  • Just a heads up, it might not happen at the exact same time as the quest expiring, but we are aiming to do it today.
  • Golden_GuardianGolden_Guardian Posts: 37
    I didn't care anyway.
    Depressing

Indeed
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Holding out hope for the prize of not pushing the button to be a 5* baby groot.
  • joebabbojoebabbo Posts: 15
    A whole month waiting and now ... we have to wait?

Bad form

Surely there was enough time to prepare for when this expired? (New offers came out right on time)

smh
  • fabbassfabbass Posts: 39
    No the wait wasn't worth it.
    Just a heads up, it might not happen at the exact same time as the quest expiring, but we are aiming to do it today.

Pls dont disapoint us! It wasnt easy to dont press!
  • JakeJay16JakeJay16 Posts: 1
    I didn't care anyway.
    Still sitting here waiting for a message