**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AW Node 24 bugged?

I was using Viv Vision on node 24 which has the following nodes:

Buffet
Sloped Armor
Vigorous Assault

Viv in her kit is immune to nullify and fate seal. Which is important since her armor ups play a role in her damage output. When I began the fight I immediately noticed Viv had no armor ups instead of the 16 she is suppose to have, which also meant the defender had a regen butf and went unblocklable. Neither of these events should have occurred based on Viv’s abilities. Can someone please take a look at this and see if its only impacting Viv Vision or other nullify immune champs? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Nicoya24Nicoya24 Posts: 38
    I forgot to show the photo of the beginning of the fight.

• Options
    augustfromcnaugustfromcn Posts: 13
    So many bug for Viv. The node 25 zemo begins the fight with 15 fury. Amazing.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,527 ★★★★★

That's because it's in zemos kit. Read his abilities.
  • Options
    augustfromcnaugustfromcn Posts: 13

Nope.There is only 1 fury at a time before.
  • Options
    this has to be a bug. i will report this
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    Seems like more of a mistake with wording. It says she starts the fight with her Armor Ups, which I would've assumed meant she's Nullify immune immediately. Instead it just looks like she gains her Armor Ups at the start of the fight, which means they're immediately nullified by Buffet.
  • Options
    Sh

Seems like more of a mistake with wording. It says she starts the fight with her Armor Ups, which I would've assumed meant she's Nullify immune immediately. Instead it just looks like she gains her Armor Ups at the start of the fight, which means they're immediately nullified by Buffet.

She is nullify immune. On node 25 she keeps her armors. There is no reason the node should remove them. She works like that in any other game content. I am not sure what it happened here.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

Nope
    Wrong
    Take her v a symbiote supreme and see what happens at start of fight.
    Take her on powersnack node or anything else.
    All good.
    This is not an issue i have seen present anywhere except this guys video here on node 24

• Options
    Maat1985 said:

Nope
    Wrong
    Take her v a symbiote supreme and see what happens at start of fight.
    Take her on powersnack node or anything else.
    All good.
    This is not an issue i have seen present anywhere except this guys video here on node 24

I mean, the buffs are clearly being nullified, I don't know exactly what you're trying to say is going on
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,527 ★★★★★

Nope.There is only 1 fury at a time before.
    That's not true at all. In fact in his re balance they changed the furies from unlimited to 15. That's why he has 15 and not 16.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    It is not a mistake with wording is what i am trying to say.

Yes they are being nullified.
    But
    They should not be getting nullified at all.
    There is an error with the node.

In no other instance are they getting nullified except for here.

Power snack, sym sup, both of these nullify buffs at the start of a fight, but neither of these nullify her armor as she is nullify immune due to her armor.

It is only this node it is happening in.
    Therefore a bug in the node

For a buff to be nullified it must first appear.
    And then be taken away. The armor appears, she becomes nullify immune and therefore it cannot be taken away.
  • Options
    Maat1985 said:

Sure, it's probably not just an issue with wording, but I just explained what I thought was happening, which is what's happening. Weird to say "nope wrong" and then explain how the node is bugged to work exactly the way I assumed
  • Options
    edited August 2023

Maat1985 said:

Sure, it's probably not just an issue with wording, but I just explained what I thought was happening, which is what's happening. Weird to say "nope wrong" and then explain how the node is bugged to work exactly the way I assumed
    Um what. You are failing to make sense.
    Its not a wording issue.
    Thats what you said it was.
    And thats what i said it wasn’t.

She should not be getting nullified.
    But she is.
    Not a wording issue.
    But a node issue.

Saying it is a wording issue implies it is working as intended but her description is wrong.
    All other interactions show that her wording is correct but the interaction is wrong.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Maat1985 said:

Maat1985 said:

She should not be getting nullified.
    But she is.
    Not a wording issue.
    But a node issue.
    And I'm talking about what the issue is. It seems to me like she's not nullify immune until the Armor Ups are placed, but the armor ups are getting nullified before that can happen. If that's not the case everywhere else, it could still very well be the case here. Whether that's a bug or not, it seems to be what's happening.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    But it shouldn’t happen is the point.
    Yes it is happening here,
    But shouldn't be.
    This needs to be fixed.

A buff cannot be nullified until it is present.
    That is not how nullify works.
    That is how stagger works.
    Stagger pre-nullifies a buff.

There is nothing to nullify,
    Armour up appears,
    Nullify is attempted
    Nullify cannot be activated due to immunity

Is how it should work.

The only way that this is possible is by the node behaving like a stagger and removing it before it happens.
    But this is not how buffet or buffet over time should be working.
    Buffet over time works exactly as buffet does however places a regen buff rather than an instant regen.

Every single other instance of nullify does not behave like this one does.
    We understand how it is working.
    But it should not be working like that.

• Options
    Maat1985 said:

Every single other instance of nullify does not behave like this one does.
    We understand how it is working.
    But it should not be working like that

I'm not arguing against any of that
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    My buddy took node 24 this war with viv and said there was no issue for him
  • Options
    AnıyaşaAnıyaşa Posts: 22
    My ally mate took havok with Viv on that node...didn't have any issues with her armor ups..not sure what could be the issue here.
  • Options
    This is being looked at
  • Options
    It happen during the offseason as well, unfortunately I do not remember against who.
  • Options
    Nicoya24 said:

It happen during the offseason as well, unfortunately I do not remember against who.

I found it. Against Baron Zemo. Same node 24.
  • Options

• Options
    so it seems inconsistent.
    sometimes it is behaving as it should with no nullify but othertimes it is triggering.
    wonder why?
    wwonder what is causing it.
    its a pretty bad bug.
    you go in with her cus of the nullify immunity, and then because all her armors get nullified she is totally gimped for the fight