**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2017 Holiday Celebration - Halls of Healing, Halls of Fortune, Gifting Event, Holiday Calendar

Comments

• So which one i opened. And will i get anather one ? txeisi1lz1xe.png
  • seeker1458seeker1458 Posts: 17
    So, does that mean Kabam is going to take back the rewards from the 2016 crystals, then the players will get new 2017 versions of the crystal? Or do we just get to keep the 2016 rewards, as a "opps... we screwed up".
  • Maybe they should just give new greater gifting crystals to all.. lol..
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Hey All,

We're having the team look into the Solo Gifting Event. It should be going live at approximately the same time, but we are aware that it is not showing up in the "Coming Soon" section of the Solo Events.

EDIT: Spoke too soon! The Solo event is now in the Coming Soon section, and will start at the same time as the Alliance Event.

I do not have the solo event showing in ongoing or coming soon despite alliance gifting being up. I restarted multiple times and also have no option to gift at all despite alliance event running and being level 60. What am I supposed to do? This is completely contradictory to your posts.
  • I think the Gifting Event is stupid. I literally have over 100 L2 Health Potions just sitting in my stash that are about to expire in a few days. Yet, you won't let me send any of those potions to anyone. Instead, you want me to waste 7 units to PURCHASE additional L2 Potions (even though I ALREADY have ton of them) and send those potions to other players instead? Where is the logic in forcing players to waste units on buying items that they ALREADY have in surplus? I shouldn't have to waste units to give items I ALREADY have!!!!!

Obviously, this event is dumb. I won't be wasting my precious units on it. Please fix the event next year so I can gift the items from my stash or I won't be participating then either.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    I think the Gifting Event is stupid. I literally have over 100 L2 Health Potions just sitting in my stash that are about to expire in a few days. Yet, you won't let me send any of those potions to anyone. Instead, you want me to waste 7 units to PURCHASE additional L2 Potions (even though I ALREADY have ton of them) and send those potions to other players instead? Where is the logic in forcing players to waste units on buying items that they ALREADY have in surplus? I shouldn't have to waste units to give items I ALREADY have!!!!!

Obviously, this event is dumb. I won't be wasting my precious units on it. Please fix the event next year so I can gift the items from my stash or I won't be participating then either.

nobody is forcing you to do anything.
  • Is it just me or does it seem like the halls of fortune are operating on a continued resolution rather than a full out budget much like the federal government? The halls seemed to pay out more last year, we may never see the OG gold realms ever again but these payouts are astonishingly low. So low that even the champs seem depressed about it as is evident in their “use me as a punching bag” like fights.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I think the Gifting Event is stupid. I literally have over 100 L2 Health Potions just sitting in my stash that are about to expire in a few days. Yet, you won't let me send any of those potions to anyone. Instead, you want me to waste 7 units to PURCHASE additional L2 Potions (even though I ALREADY have ton of them) and send those potions to other players instead? Where is the logic in forcing players to waste units on buying items that they ALREADY have in surplus? I shouldn't have to waste units to give items I ALREADY have!!!!!

Gifting in the game has always been set up like this. By the way you do not have to send potions to your alliance teammates. Often times people swap stuff that they actually need or want: cores, crystals, whatever.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    The GGC i opened are comparable to what Seatin posted but I didn’t realize there was an issue and only expected I was opening typical Kabam 2016 trash, yet opened after 10:15, is now the time to submit a ticket or take a chance with MasterCard and request a refund for the odin I bought based on not getting what I thought I was buying?
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike

what will open to the ones who already opened the crystals?

and

When will thie compensation happen? i have already my crystals...
    this is 100% your guys miustake
  • do we have any blackout period for gifting event if we change our alliance???
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious
    Can you guys tell us if there is a blackout period if we switch alliances during this 2 week event other then donating to meet the required amounts for milestones?
  • ShadowNetShadowNet Posts: 95
    edited December 2017
    Can someone explain to me why it takes more to unlock the rewards than to reach them? What i mean by that is that on a 350k milestone it would about 11.5k per member to reach it, but it's 21k minimum to unlock it.... Same for 175k (t4cc), it takes about 6k per member to reach but 10.45k minimum to unlock...
  • LCv2LCv2 Posts: 18
    Me too. Opened at 10:23 pst. Just oned6y9buww33rn.png
  • Not convinced on the time of purchase bus time of opening. Opened 9 GGCs which were gifted pre-10.15am PST. Pretty poor return and all looked like 2016 drops. See photos.

Opened a 10th shortly after, pre-announcement, which was equally poor.

1wxj5x5yf6wj.png
    6caddcv729k6.png
  • Dok_HolidayDok_Holiday Posts: 23
    Still pissed poor items with these GGC, isn’t it really fixed? I would avoid buying until other post the difference
  • SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    I’m not sure if the time frame of 10:15. In the picture below you can see I opened mine around 12:15pm pacific time. My prize was from a 2016 crystal. @Kabam Miike
    hmxqi2do4kfp.png
  • ShadowXShadowX Posts: 42
    I got 3400 t4 basic shards so was very unhappy until I found out about the bug and as long as they fix it soon it's not too bad
  • edited December 2017
    Hey Everybody,

Seeing a lot of confusion around this, and that's our bad, but we have confirmed that the Crystals were fixed at around 10:20 am Pacific Time. We'll be able to tell if players had the older crystals or not when we're issuing the new ones regardless of the time. Although the time the crystal was purchased or sent is not relevant in this case.

The color of the Crystal is also not important. The 2016 and 2017 Crystals are both Green.
    Hey Everybody,

Seeing a lot of confusion around this, and that's our bad, but we have confirmed that the Crystals were fixed at around 10:20 am Pacific Time. We'll be able to tell if players had the older crystals or not when we're issuing the new ones regardless of the time. Although the time the crystal was purchased or sent is not relevant in this case.

The color of the Crystal is also not important. The 2016 and 2017 Crystals are both Green.

@Kabam Miike could you give us a timeframe on when the crystals will be sent out
  • ShadowX wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

@Kabam Miike could you give us a timeframe on when the crystals will be sent out

We're aiming to do this by the end of the week. We're hoping it will be a quick turnaround, but can't really commit to anything quicker right now!
    Alright thank you for the transparency @Kabam Miike
  • Dok_HolidayDok_Holiday Posts: 23
    Can we get some clarity exactly what is in the 2017 crystals. So far I haven’t seen any arena boost either
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Don’t buy any. Easy fix
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Don’t spend until Kabam gives back the cystals they just ripped people off on. That should spend up the process.
  • SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    I’m not sure if the time frame of 10:15. In the picture below you can see I opened mine around 12:15pm pacific time. My prize was from a 2016 crystal. @Kabam Miike
  • Jreed2560Jreed2560 Posts: 12
    Anybody else find it disgusting that you have to pay 300 to 400 bucks just to gift enough to be eligible for all the alliance event milestones?
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    @Kabam Miike I really appreciate what you do and the fact that the company you work for is really trying hard to make the community happy but can you honestly admit that the experience is really worth the price of admission for the greater gifting crystal? I mean, it is the holidays and all I asked for was a Daisy Red Ryder Range Model 1938 Air Rifle!

Please don’t tell me I’ll poke my eye out bc you’ll probably just end up washing my mouth out with soap after my rebuttal
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike I really appreciate what you do and the fact that the company you work for is really trying hard to make the community happy but can you honestly admit that the experience is really worth the price of admission for the greater gifting crystal? I mean, it is the holidays and all I asked for was a Daisy Red Ryder Range Model 1938 Air Rifle!

Please don’t tell me I’ll poke my eye out bc you’ll probably just end up washing my mouth out with soap after my rebuttal

LOVE that movie.