**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About the T2 Alpha Catalysts.

I have 8 Tier 2 alpha catalysts. Will it expire if i have one in the stash? I don't have any good 5 star hero to rank up, but I want to clear act 5 chapter 4, but then I'll have one catalyst in the stash and that is the only thing keeping me from an initial clear. It would be a great help if they didn't expire though.

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I have 8 Tier 2 alpha catalysts. Will it expire if i have one in the stash? I don't have any good 5 star hero to rank up, but I want to clear act 5 chapter 4, but then I'll have one catalyst in the stash and that is the only thing keeping me from an initial clear. It would be a great help if they didn't expire though.

What level are you? I have a max capacity of 12 for the T2 Alphas
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    jousuovyjmef.jpeg
    You have 29 days. If you don't use them then you lose them like any other item
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    i'm gonna have two expiring. LOL
  • BioHaZarD007BioHaZarD007 Posts: 58
    i'm level 60. i have max capacity of 12 and this is not good. looks like i'll have to do a rank up.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Just clear Act 5 100% and hope for a good 5* opening or take a chance on a feature.