**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

OG Dead Pool and OG Vision 4* release

Hi Kabam,

Can you please advise if and when these champs will be re-released?

On one of my accounts I have OG Dead Pool but I'd like to get OG Vision 4* as well.

I look forward to your prompt reply

Have a nice gifting day.

Thanks

Comments

• CoderKnight69CoderKnight69 Posts: 53 โ˜…
    4* og vision come with units offer ...first 3* you need to buy to unlock the 4* offer.

To get OG deadpool you would need the 3* version bought from the early game offer,which will unlick the future "Healing Factor" Arena for you...which is the only eay to obtain 4* OG deadpool by atena scoring.

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    To get OG deadpool you would need the 3* version bought from the early game offer,which will unlick the future "Healing Factor" Arena for you...which is the only eay to obtain 4* OG deadpool by atena scoring.

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ˜€

This is false information. That arena only ran twice and I don't think they will run it again.

By saying you need to buy the 3* and it will unlock the arena, you are asserting that is all. But Kabam has to offer the arena again first. And that is unlikely
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Also OP, be aware that whilst the original Vision has better damage than AoU, his SP3 is still bugged, so doesn't actually inflict power burn. AoU vision doesn't have this problem (at the moment!)

You may want to always use SP2; but that's not always an option with a character who generates Power spontaneously.
  • CoderKnight69CoderKnight69 Posts: 53 โ˜…

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ˜€

This is false information. That arena only ran twice and I don't think they will run it again.

By saying you need to buy the 3* and it will unlock the arena, you are asserting that is all. But Kabam has to offer the arena again first. And that is unlikely

Yea,the arena only ran twice...but that's only way you can get the 4 star version of red deadpool as much as I know....and anyways I said in my post "future Healing factor arena" ,,and Never said it is immediate....but the 3* version is must to get that arena :smile:
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 โ˜…โ˜…
    I figure we'll see OG vision again before the month is up. I'm hoping they offer a 5* version this time around.

I doubt we'll see anything regarding Deadpool again at least until the 2nd film releases.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287 โ˜…
    I'm hopeful of a units offer for OG Vision, not worried if he is bugged, just want to add to my collection.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    4*s are quickly becoming obsolete.

These champs aren't even worth ยฃ100 now.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited December 2017
    4*s are quickly becoming obsolete.

These champs aren't even worth ยฃ100 now.

Some aren't, but OG Vision is still worth it, awakened. I have him at 5/50 and he's still viable for a lot -- not all, but a lot -- of tougher content. Not necessarily Labyrinth, but plenty of other places