Battlegrounds issue

Sabre_ManSabre_Man Member Posts: 17
edited August 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’m currently in diamond 3 battlegrounds and the past 10-15 matches I have been against Paragon players, is this a bug? If so is there anyway to resolve this? Or am I just getting very unlucky?

Comments

• Sabre_ManSabre_Man Member Posts: 17
    Still going on to this day, and haven’t faced a single player who isn’t legend or paragon
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    You're lucky you made it that far before facing this "issue" as you called it
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    You're unlucky, that is certain for diamond III(for real it's not an issue)
  • killerdaal360killerdaal360 Member Posts: 20
    edited September 2023
    My problem with this month’s battlegrounds is that it automatically forfeits and you just lose the match. This happened to me 4 times now. I still managed to reach Vibranium 2. I want to play more but it just happened to me again. It’s frustrating. Winning fights in a row and losing streak cos of some bug or whatever. You could see
    in the attached picture, the last two matches were forfeited after 1st round.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,510 ★★★★★
    Around Platinum is where the Matches become random within the Tier. The beginning of the competition is mitigated, at least thus far, so Players can get some momentum. It's not a bug, you're going into the deep end. Keep trying.

Around Platinum is where the Matches become random within the Tier. The beginning of the competition is mitigated, at least thus far, so Players can get some momentum. It's not a bug, you're going into the deep end. Keep trying.

Good to know it’s not a bug or glitch

My problem with this month’s battlegrounds is that it automatically forfeits and you just lose the match. This happened to me 4 times now. I still managed to reach Vibranium 2. I want to play more but it just happened to me again. It’s frustrating. Winning fights in a row and losing streak cos of some bug or whatever. You could see
    in the attached picture, the last two matches were forfeited after 1st round.

Yeah that’s another issue, battlegrounds always seems plagued with bugs