**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

M.O.D.O.K.'S Lab Mephisto

Should this event have Mephisto in it?? He starts with multiple souls everytime. His only counter is Iceman and not everyone has an Iceman. Yes he can be beaten but it's a heavy toll. This biggest problem that drives me nuts is you can't leave so when you bring a team that is it. Otherwise some could try and soften the blow some but it's a **** shoot when you go in.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Yes it should have mephisto and there are ways to beat him with other champs.
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    Primmer79 wrote: »

I'm all ears
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    edited December 2017
    Primmer79 wrote: »

I'm all ears

There are multiple champions that can take our mephisto, i normally take the hulk into the labs and haven't had a problem so far when facing mephisto.

Maybe you just need to reroll the buffs to lower his health or attack levels to make the fight easier.
    No Hulk either.. For me, anyway, the rolls don't particularly affect the issue I have with him.. He is keying off auras left and right and as I mentioned is coming in with souls. More than half the time he is sitting around 20k so his health is stupid and that regen he has drives me crazy!
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I use blade (but yes, I know, not many have him).

Quake doesn't have to hit him.

Hulk as mentioned above, like other champs require patience and sometimes just letting him heal and keep attacking, but letting the incinerate timers run out. I found heavy bleeders work well.
    I do have Blade.. 5/50. Maybe I'll start taking him. My team has been my 2099 for Arc Overloads, Classic Vision for Caltrops, MK for bleed and crit abilities (I have a R4, don't make fun I love him) and some combo of either Taskmaster, Dorm, SW, Thor or something like that. I'll try Blade.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Is Blade awakened? A 5/50 Blade should handle him easily if awakened.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    If you can't beat a champ just give the lab up.
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    I beat him without a huge problem right when the lab 1st came out. Then I got him again the other day and he absolutely destroyed me. Literally gained his aura on nearly every hit. The biggest problem is that it power gains while it's active. I rerolled prob 10 times but kept getting something ridiculous as one of the buffs. 1st lab I had to give up on lol

In the forums you will mostly only get the cool guys saying he's not a problem. He is the worst in the lab tho
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    just quit it and save units for gifting, no shame for missing one or two expert
    Kil63 wrote: »
    Is Blade awakened? A 5/50 Blade should handle him easily if awakened.

He is.
    If you can't beat a champ just give the lab up.

Thanks for your worthless remark
    weavile wrote: »
    just quit it and save units for gifting, no shame for missing one or two expert

That's what I've been doing. Not wasting there
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    You should start taking your blade, and ghost rider too if you have him, i take them and blade alone soloed expert lab quite a few times for me