**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Cosmic champion

science22science22 Posts: 125
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Hey guys, just making this poll to see people's favourite cosmic champion.

Best Cosmic champion 179 votes

Medusa
15%
xVxNotoRiouSxVxErza_ScarletNinjAlanLoPrestiRomario26TrimbobJP1119NightCrackerOndZStL_SuitsTheMageHunterApacheBUZZdog3000Vinitlalka1988ZzzCoderKnight69AvoabbasMr_mc_person34AntonioTheCoolViciousJ 27 votes
Hyperion
61%
OwGssAegonTRB6942thetaman23SnakeEyes69ShrimkinsBadroseTitan_A97LeNoirFaineantDrOctavius2_2MagicBentonWorld EaterOGHeRRoHarcourtmazeTheLazyKingmum_m2SaiyanYellsomeSomeoneElsebelli300 110 votes
Angela
7%
Hell_GoliathMaitrayee_494XillymanThe_GrandmasterVinh225JohnnyBeastSgtAnime1Nemesis666_ASDF_xananabananaKaanG95PeterQuillscience22 13 votes
Thor
6%
DarkZenmmmbanyasStefanjonesFantaxywSWeaponXARMAGEDDON999BrandonmballouSvainCupidNuckingfutsChintan 11 votes
Hela
5%
Whododo872kj86Spity68NomarigerolG0311NiteAndDaeBahamutNext2HellEosforosIngi_Freyr1975 10 votes
Captain Marvel
1%
BigTrump2017SassyMasty 2 votes
Black Bolt
1%
Foxhero007Nexus_UY_ScutiExnymphetamine1 3 votes
Phoenix
0%
Spider-Man Symbiote
1%
Vossler77Alpha07RomyTheGoat 3 votes
King Groot
0%

Comments

• science22science22 Posts: 125
    Angela
    ThunderGod wrote: »
    Overall Damage and Utility Hyperion

Yes, I have to agree to that. He's a great defensive champion thus his incinerate is pretty good
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Hyperion
    like hype more than medusa
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa and Hype are very close, but I'm gonna have to give it to Medusa (of course with her synergies and all that).
    Angela
    SassyMasty wrote: »
    Maybe I'm partial because I've had her since the beginning, but my vote goes to Captain Marvel. She hits like a truck with the right masteries and consistently crits and gets fury buffs. I have taken out the map 3 aq boss (dorm) many times with my awakened 4 4/5 awakened ms marvel.

I don't know if I'm using him wrong or what, but I don't think Hyperion is worth much more than an aw defender...

Also... Shoutout to Medusa for her ridiculous damage output with bleed and armor break :)

Not that I don't agree with you, yes, she is bad but if she's duplicated with a high signature level, she can be a beast.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    You forgot to mention 'Drax'.

Drax has amazing bleed damage and is somewhat tanky. When awakened, he can do as much damage as angela.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hype has regen, poison immune and can run LOL. He's still the best.
  • NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    Hyperion
    madusa has beautiful damage. she simply eviscerates opponents, but in the end hyperion is better overall
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Carbage
    Angela
    DLegend wrote: »

Drax has amazing bleed damage and is somewhat tanky. When awakened, he can do as much damage as angela.

I know, I'm sorry. I should have replaced him with black bolt. I agree with you.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    ck82e4u626ux.png

This guy
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Hyperion
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    ck82e4u626ux.png

This guy

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Where is the Kamela Khan option?
  • Hyperion
    Jwallace25 wrote: »
    Where is the Kamela Khan option?

Kamala khan is a trash
    and im very lucky have hyperion
  • OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Posts: 113
    Hyperion
    p3t25brs88iw.png
    Hyperion easily out paces everyone other cosmic champ in the damage department, has regen and is posion immune and has physical resistance . I’ve fought mystics in tier 1 AW and ko’d them faster than MD could add power from the fury stacks.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    The real debate is who is second best
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Hela
    Where’s Kamalah 🤔
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Can I change my answer to carnage?
    Angela
    So the end results of the Best Cosmic Champions of 2017 are-
    1. Hyperion
    2. Medusa
    3. Angela
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Ms. Marvel isn't displayed and she's definitely one of the best.. poison immune and absorbs energy and she's a heavy hitter
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Angela
    I'm having a hard time deciding who to take to 5/50 - Angela, Drax, Hyperion, Thor or Venompool. I like to use all of them.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Angela
    OGHeRRo wrote: »
    p3t25brs88iw.png
    Hyperion easily out paces everyone other cosmic champ in the damage department, has regen and is posion immune and has physical resistance . I’ve fought mystics in tier 1 AW and ko’d them faster than MD could add power from the fury stacks.

I'm holding on to a 4* Generic Awakening Gem. Wonder if he is worth it?
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Medusa
    DLegend wrote: »

No. He can do more damage than Angela. Lol. Seriously though I don't know why people always tend to overlook Drax.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Hyperion
    HYPE
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Hyperion
    where is my selfie queen?
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Hela
    What about Hela? Isn't she any good?
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Medusa
    What about Hela? Isn't she any good?

Hela is definitely the best for LOL, not sure about other areas.