Looking for alliance

Looking to join a active alliance. It's been around 5 years since I've played and have recently got back into the game. I'm looking for a active alliance but I am a lower ranked player at this point.

Comments

• TheUltraKnight_1TheUltraKnight_1 Member Posts: 8
    Hey We're recruiting for our Alliance right now and would like to invite you but I will say are you confident in being able to hit uncollected before the end of October?

Our Alliance is silver 3 and are finally starting to get back into the game and will try to rank up the best we can.

We are looking for active players, we don't mind players with lower skill levels we just want you to join and improve and help the alliance grow.

Our Alliances name is Happy Hulk.

This is my profile in case you wanna add me
  • GburnfGburnf Member Posts: 11
    I added you , shouldn't be a issue getting to uncollected. I have decent skill when playing just a lower rated team.
  • GburnfGburnf Member Posts: 11

Hey We're recruiting for our Alliance right now and would like to invite you but I will say are you confident in being able to hit uncollected before the end of October?

Our Alliance is silver 3 and are finally starting to get back into the game and will try to rank up the best we can.

We are looking for active players, we don't mind players with lower skill levels we just want you to join and improve and help the alliance grow.

Our Alliances name is Happy Hulk.

This is my profile in case you wanna add me

I added you in game , does your alliance use line or discord ?
    Yes we have a discord
    My User in discord is _ultraknight_