**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iceman or hulk 4/55

edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Who would you rank. Iceman i can awaken and throw 30 stones on him. Hulk is duped twice already sig 70

Iceman or hulk 4/55 108 votes

Hulk smash
10%
DrOctavius2_2stakTheLazyKingVision_41realiTicTROUBL3DSpiritOfVengeanceYjgovtheKURORasiloverDreadnought 11 votes
Ice Ice Baby
89%
GamerStara99NevvBOmniWARICK99RagamugginGunnerdanielmathLocoMotivesShrimkinsDHCVoLtCarmel1BitterSteelTBJ1118MagicBentonHulk_77Shynight00TillerTheKillerNinjAlanSpity68CapWW2 97 votes

Comments

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Both
  • Well which first:)
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Hulk smash
    Even though Iceman has his immunities I believe Hulk would be better. But both are great options either way!
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Ice Ice Baby
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    Even though Iceman has his immunities I believe Hulk would be better. But both are great options either way!

Better for what??
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Hulk smash
    Even though iceman is better for most things compared to hulk it makes sense why some prefer hulk he is simple and his damage output at max can be easily obtained in fights. I chose hulk just because I do not have iceman and also befause he was my team player for collector haha.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Ice Ice Baby
    I have both.
    Iceman is good if you don't have any other utility champs like GR
    Hulk is good if you don't have any other heavy hitters like SL, Medusa or Sparky
  • I can't vote, I love them both. Considering immunity iceman first, if u wanna smash someone just HULK SMASH.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Ice Ice Baby
    Hulk is amazing. Iceman is amazinger!
  • Thanks guys will go for iceman for now as i have sl for heavy hitter and rank hulk in the future
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Ice Ice Baby
    Iceman immunities and utility. Hulk is nice, but not a must-have at R4.
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    Hulk smash
    I’ll ranked up my hulk if I’m going for the collector.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Ice Ice Baby
    Iceman is better!

He's poison immune, bleed Immune, Incinerate immune (best option against Mephisto).

His Coldsnap is fab, does damage overtime and prevents enemy from evading (while it's active), which makes him the best option against evading champs like NC, Spidey Classic, BW, Mordo (Astral Evade) etc

Frostbites are also pretty good. All his hits have a chance to place Frostbites and they deal damage when they expire.

His Ice Armor is awesome. It prevents you from losing more than 5% of your health from a single source. For eg. If you are fighting against Mordo, Hyperion and they reach their sp3, you won't lose more that 5% of your max health against their sp3 because of Ice Armor.

Go for Iceman!
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Ice Ice Baby
    Triple immune versus single immune?
    One can eat sp3s all day
    Coldsnap makes evade champs irrelevant...fight NC on a stun immune with both
    Fight a mystic with MD at 3...which one feeds it

This is not a hard decision
  • Iceman it is just need 6 more alpha 1 to get him to r4
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 993 ★★★
    Ice Ice Baby
    no competition lol.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Ice Ice Baby
    ice ice baby first :)
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Ice Ice Baby
    vanilla-ice-ice-baby.gif