**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Galan battle ground

LokxLokx Posts: 287 ★★★
I’ve faced galan a few times when he was released. I haven’t faced him recently in a while (one that is awakened) so i’m not entirely sure if i remember correctly but does galan start with 100+ planetary mass as a defender during a fight. Because i was in battle grand and he was already in harvest. Im aware he automatically goes to harvest when he reaches 100 as a defender but this one started at 100 when the match started.

Comments

• Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
    If you use a attacker with multiple Armor up buffs he gain 50 per armor
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    Galan automatically gains Planetary Mass when the opponent gains Armor Ups. You were likely using a champion that gained a few Armor Ups at the start of the fight
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Lokx said:

I’ve faced galan a few times when he was released. I haven’t faced him recently in a while (one that is awakened) so i’m not entirely sure if i remember correctly but does galan start with 100+ planetary mass as a defender during a fight. Because i was in battle grand and he was already in harvest. Im aware he automatically goes to harvest when he reaches 100 as a defender but this one started at 100 when the match started.

Did you use an armor up champ? Galan automatically gains 50 mass whenever the attacker gains an armor up effect (buff or passive). So if your champ started the fight with 2+ armor ups, he'd start with the harvest active.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 287 ★★★
    Yeah i re read his description. Im stupid forgot about the armour up buff
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    well i just had a Monkey vs Galan fight and he went straight to planetary mass after an SP1 LOL .. c'mon man.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

well i just had a Monkey vs Galan fight and he went straight to planetary mass after an SP1 LOL .. c'mon man.

How do you always manage to get the most outlandish bugs XD
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Deacon said:

Maybe it was because of the node. He gains 10 planetary mass whenever he gains a buff and the current VT node gives the defender a prowess buff whenever u repeat a basic attack. So if he gained a few of these prowess buffs before he launched his sp1, he could have had enough mass to push him past 100 after his sp1