**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Make t3 cc more accessible.

Im pretty sure with 5* becoming more common, everybody needs more t3. The daily quests dont give anything and the most efficent way to get them is from t3 cc crystals and alliance events. I would reccommend making it so the daily quests atleast give half of a t3 cc.

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    This is true lol
    The daily quest just gives meager shards
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Please. I literally get around 1 cat for using multiple energy refills
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Exactly I wanted to rank my archangel yesterday and did 6 runs and not one tier 3 I also did not get enough frags to make one so I just left it. Yet another area of the game kabam needs to sort out.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    I have so many of those crystals I can’t open them. The solo quests give crystal shards
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    its fine the way it is.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I don't struggle with t3cs as I have tons of the shard crystals but yes I agree it is long overdue that t3c and t2cs should award one whole crystal for completion, considering you normally need 2 or 3 and they only come once a week,
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    No it is not fine for everyone these quests require us to use countless refills just for one tier 3 the class crystals and other sources which are used to obtain them are already good yes but these daily class quests are not what they should be. There should be one for completing and one for exploring and then you can only get shards with a rare chance of pulling a full one.
  • MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    But it is as NastyEfnNate says. The solo events give really many of these shard crystals so that you would not even have to run the daily quests if you would just get all the milestones in the solo events like level up or hero use
  • I’ve not had to run a t3c quest in ages. Sometimes I open 100 or so shard crystals, but I always get them back in no time. Perhaps they should bring those shard crystals to the glory store? Those of us who don’t need them can ignore them, and it makes them easily available for those that do.
    T2c is a different issue. And t1a, but at least you can buy them...
  • KrimsoulKrimsoul Posts: 26
    There are tons of people struggling to get any t3 cc
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    edited December 2017
    Although daily quests may not form a full t3cc upon completion, you can play it additional times to earn more fragments. You can earn t2cc and sell them for t3cc fragments. You earn t3cc from Alliance Quest crystals (lower maps). On Sundays you can earn shards in the free-for-all. Worst case scenario, it may take you 2 weeks to earn one particular T3cc.

T4cc, on the other hand, take some players many months to earn.

Personally, I don't think t3cc are an issue, given the game isn't, and has never been, designed to allow for radical progress in a matter of days. Have patience and you'll get to a point where you'll have so many t3cc you don't know what to do with them!
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    The only thing really missing is a dearth if t1a and t2a. The former is brutal and poorly conceived. The latter is be design.

I can’t take champs up because of the t1a issue. Makes the game rough. I’ve beaten all the content.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    I always lack t3b class I always have to sell because they expire