**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SP3 - difference how far u get throw back

As the Title says.
Why does some sp3 throw all way back and some doesnt ?P
i mean and SP3 from voodoo and Mordo in the animation get thrown all way back.. but they Arent
been there for ages but never really founded any reason why.

There is a lot of champs where there SP3 seems like u get thrown all way back to the end.. but when the animation is over its almost same spot ?

Comments

• LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Odd inconsistencies I’ve noticed myself. Been driving me nuts for awhile now and keep forgetting to say something :P
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    it looks dramatic for the s3, no other point at all
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    edited December 2017
    I really think its odd.. cuz if a Jugg use a SP3.. ur pinned to the wall.. and so many others actually do it but somehow some champs even their animation is they throw the opponent way back to wall they really dont..

If was just for the animation it was ok but since some champ change the position where they are i doubt it..

dr Strange can do it.. i remember when i was pinned to wall and i can hold on to an SP3.. tadaa and ur free..

• Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited December 2017
    @NguyenDau At last!! Now I know the magic word to get unpinned

TADAA!!!!

Made me lol anyway mate, thanks for that (even awesomed you for it)
  • Cud be good for some answer @Kabam Miike
    Why the difference in the length how far some get back to wall. And yes it makes a huges difference

and @Dave_the_destroyer haha :D
    still missing a answer @Kabam Miike

I also notice this.
    When i have walled an opponent and i use a Sp3 with Mordo.. Myself get thrown back almost back to my own wall..

I know many dont use Mordo as an attacker but i do and its getting quit annoying that i get thrown back and close to my own wall. Its basicly only like 2 dash back then im back and walled

To sum up:
    After i have attack and opponent and i have push the AI back to wall IF i use and SP3 somehow im standing close to my own wall

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf