**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank5 list

Anyone has or can tell me where i can find a prestige list to 5* in rank5

Comments

• Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    beo3ppg4qszu.jpg

This is a very old list. Would be great if they released the information however, we know them and transparency are not always hand in hand.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    @Renegade_Doggy How is not releasing a new list not transparent at all? Its not essential for the game, its just useful to know for the high-end allys. There are many lists on Reddit and other places already you can use. No need to moan about Kabam for no reason mate
    @Dave_the_destroyer

Transparency doesn't just apply to "essentials" of a game. Glad you support the secrecy and concealment of information. By definition, "not releasing a new list" would absolutely classify as being "non-transparent".

Thank you for flagging my comment.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    @Dave_the_destroyer

Transparency doesn't just apply to "essentials" of a game. Glad you support the secrecy and concealment of information. By definition, "not releasing a new list" would absolutely classify as being "non-transparent".

Thank you for flagging my comment.

I didn't flag you mate?

Its not Kabam being difficult at all, its not essential, we have different views that's all. People slag Kabam off enough for real reasons without adding new ones that don't really exist imho
  • Okay thx guys. But year i think that is very old one
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Thor, Scarlet Witch, and Wolverine will not be released as 5* champs. Is this list accurate/legitimate?
    This was the list they posted on the old forums, to provide transparency.

OP wouldn't be the first to ask for an update.