**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which is the best champion over all 4 star moonknight or agent venom

Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips

Which is the best champion over all 4 star moonknight or agent venom 44 votes

Moonknight
25%
KobaltVision_41GruftySnaggleNexus_UY_ScutiHzoriCortez002_Cloud99999camm961RomyTheGoatmixazlod1 11 votes
Agent venom
75%
Alfa_PigeonTitan_A97SMiller80TheLazyKingSpity68Fireballs5YellsomebuffajrMrbeast6000Dark_King888OndZMagrailothosCarnage999BUZZdog3000JourneyKarinshiHeadrollerKhanMedinaTheOneAndOnlyDOKTOROKTOPUS 33 votes

Comments

• DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Agent venom
    I'm gonna go with AV overall.
    Simply because his ability to shrug off debuffs is amazingly helpful for attack sometimes and a serious pain in the ass for defense. Can't go wrong with his bleed either. Honestly, I consider them in the same tier when looking at them overall, it's quite close. However, AV being more of a pain on defense gives him the edge here imo.

That being said, I don't consider any of them R5 worthy with many other skill champs ahead of them in the skill class (Blade, Gwenpool, Hawkeye, Crossbones, Electra, BW, Punisher, Black Panther, etc.)

Hope that helps!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Agent venom
    Agent Venom is better all round; but don't write Moon Knight off: Moon Knight's animation is far more pleasurable to play with. Also during the full moon, his repeated stuns make him a bit of a monster.

Moon Knight's Sig is also useful in reducing opponent's power gain; which is a more subtle but versatile ability than AV's Fury.

Finally, whilst MK's bleeds don't stack, they do proc a lot, which can work well with the % health loss you can inflict with Deep Wounds mastery.
  • Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75
    Dingalo wrote: »
    I'm gonna go with AV overall.
    Simply because his ability to shrug off debuffs is amazingly helpful for attack sometimes and a serious pain in the ass for defense. Can't go wrong with his bleed either. Honestly, I consider them in the same tier when looking at them overall, it's quite close. However, AV being more of a pain on defense gives him the edge here imo.

That being said, I don't consider any of them R5 worthy with many other skill champs ahead of them in the skill class (Blade, Gwenpool, Hawkeye, Crossbones, Electra, BW, Punisher, Black Panther, etc.)

Hope that helps!

Im new in game. I have moon knight rank3 which is not good as my x23. But i got an agent venom thats why i am asking should i rank up my AV and drop moonknight or keep moon knight
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Agent venom
    Rank up that AV. Probably not r5 (not reallly worth t4c), but he's definitely worth r4. Shrugging off debuffs is helpful, his bleed is powerful, and he decreases the chance for champs to evade his attacks. Great offensive weapon, and also a decent defender.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Both poor tbh mate, I would wait for another champ and save the resources
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Agent venom
    AV overall. MK is a great defender though if u awaken n place him om Fury+Bleed.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Agent venom
    Neither one is god tier as a 4* skill. But AV has uses in quests. Keep both at 3/30 rank as 4*s though and wait until you pull a GP or CB (both are far better than AV and MK).
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    Moonknight
    Moon knight is underrated, i actually like using him and think he has some uses.

I do have a soft spot for him though as he was the champion I used to complete ROL for the 1st time.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Agent venom
    There's just nothing that MK does best in the game. AV's debuff shrug is very high percentage and works on things that you can't avoid otherwise. You also have x23 already so there's a synergy there.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Agent venom
    Agent Venom is better all round; but don't write Moon Knight off: Moon Knight's animation is far more pleasurable to play with. Also during the full moon, his repeated stuns make him a bit of a monster.

Moon Knight's Sig is also useful in reducing opponent's power gain; which is a more subtle but versatile ability than AV's Fury.

Finally, whilst MK's bleeds don't stack, they do proc a lot, which can work well with the % health loss you can inflict with Deep Wounds mastery.

have him 5* star, how the moon works?