**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake / bw synergy [Not A Bug]

Username819273981Username819273981 Posts: 37
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Also hasnt worked as far as i can tell and

thank you
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    What isn't working about it? I use that synergy with AA and he gets really nasty.
  • My bad.
    Referring to the duration & potency part. Nothing is increased regarding these...?
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    My bad.
    Referring to the duration & potency part. Nothing is increased regarding these...?

Do you have any form of visual proof? A this is not working without some form of proof makes it extremely hard to investigate for accuracy.
  • No proof but ive tested many times & am sure anybody who wanted to could also test & confirm with minimal effort.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited December 2017
    No proof but ive tested many times & am sure anybody who wanted to could also test & confirm with minimal effort.

So if minimal effort is needed to prove this, then why dont you do just that?

Mate, you just had your arse handed to you on an earlier thread for just stating this bs as fact, so you thought you would start a 2nd thread with no extra prove to state made up bs again?

Loving your work
  • Not exactly minimal effort to prove but to test. One could obtain pics etc but whether that is sufficient "proof" for kabam/ whoever devices to/or not look into this is a different matter.

Don't be that guy... I noticed something & posted, hoping it helps. I'm good with that, anything more... not so much. Especially considering what a waste of time it too often is to submit a ticket, & initially get a completely unhelpful responses at best.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Not exactly minimal effort to prove but to test. One could obtain pics etc but whether that is sufficient "proof" for kabam/ whoever devices to/or not look into this is a different matter.

Don't be that guy... I noticed something & posted, hoping it helps. I'm good with that, anything more... not so much. Especially considering what a waste of time it too often is to submit a ticket, & initially get a completely unhelpful responses at best.

Could the "one" you mention who could do this not be you? Or is there some reason why, if it is so easy to do, that you cant actually do this?

So you never post tickets for "faults" that you think you find, but you just know that you will get unhelpful responses back? You can see into the future as well then?

What exactly are you good at again please?
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    It seems to be working with out black widow against RoL Winter soldier 10 stacks of aftershock does 3 ticks of 1282 damage. With black widow 10 stacks of aftershock does 3 ticks of 1325 damage.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @Username819273981 . I just did some testing with this, and the Synergy looks to working correctly. Keep in mind that an increase in duration can be difficult to discern. That being said, if you can provide screenshots or video of this, please let me know. For now, I'm going to close out the thread since this seems to be working. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.