**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Impossible tile in Act 4 chapter 2

How do you defeat Act 4 chapter 2.6 where there is a Magneto 5* on tile 15 with regen of 713?

Comments

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Exit and enter until the random buffs/debuffs apply a heal block
  • HomeHome Posts: 4
    Thank you
  • Bearz_RuleBearz_Rule Posts: 47
    Or use Guillotine. It's not impossible if thousands of players have beaten it.
    Tried Guillotine but the regen still restores the health
  • LadyEquineLadyEquine Posts: 7
    edited June 2017
    I just recently beat him. I was able to beat him with SL. Either SL or SW are the best, any kind of heal block and armor break. And it is a LONG fight so be prepared for 200+ hits. He's easy to Parry and avoid his specials, just be patient and he will succumb eventually.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    i used white mags and kept l2 and l3
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    #makedocgreatagain doc is how i beat him. probably realistically can still beat him.
  • Evil_TwinEvil_Twin Posts: 66
    DS with fate seal.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Magik's Sp1
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Its not that hard. I used my 3* dupe level 99 star lord and got him down in 120hits
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    Cant just restart now though as u will lose 1/2 health
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    Plenty of ways around it. Cant just back out now though as will lose half health. Sl him
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Wanna go easy? Starlord all the way.
    Wanna go challenging? try Guillotine with her 2nd special.
    Wanna go old school? Scarlet Witch
    Everyone, thank you for your help
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I used red magneto but I'm sure I had a perfect block team.
    Not sure
  • I Used The Hood His Heal Block & Spamming The Sp1
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I sent mag to take mag...hit him with my second when he started healing...didn't twice or three maybe and then his never recover never launched again after three.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    AA worked for me, just play super aggressive and get some neuro stacks
  • Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    I used a 4/40 unduped GR when i did it the first time. It was a longer fight but he went down. Theres alot of champs thatll work there
    But do that one last...unless it is your last already. First try I failed with SW 4/40 unlocked lvl 20 sig and not one of her buffs or debuts fired and she got hammered...so I worked the rest of the map. Came back fresh and determined cause it was the last path!
    Truth is he was really way easy the second time. Just caught me off guard the first time i guess. And he was def the most difficult node and hitting him on a first run can do that if you haven't done this.. asked for guidance. You'll take him!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I kept trying until the RNG rolled Heal Block, and made him Bleed.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Magneto, Starlord, Nullify champs (magik, SW, Dr Voodoo, Dr Stranges counterspell). I'm sure there are countless other ways...

Guillotine, Civil Warrior & Vision have a chance to be Magnetized, so their Heal Block might not trigger.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    DV works as well, just L1 him at every option to convert heal to poison.
    Vision works as well, with spamming L2 and L1 into healblock.
    Hood is another good champ for it. AA stacks of toxin. If you don't have those, might just leave that one for later. I left several paths open on my second account 100% run for now. I am not gonna suicide when I don't have appropriate champs for a path. BTW.. prepare for that Jugg you'll face later on. He's also a re-definition of 'fun'...
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I beat him with a 3 star maxed duped SW
  • Use AA neurotoxin
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I used AA as well. Stack a couple Neurotoxins and it's game over.

Hood would be a good option too with his SP2 and nullify crits. Same with Scarlet and her nullifies.

I tried the Guilly option but couldn't keep it going long enough to finish the fight.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    GR’s S3 works too.