**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is MODOK bugged? [Moved by Moderator]

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Soooo...

What are they actually fixing?

Be good if we were told
  • NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    Is this just in regards to the intercept auto block and MODOK being allowed to hit? If so, Thor: Ragnarok is still doing this. I know this was a problem with evade champs as well, and after a few fixes it seemed like it was finally corrected. I do hope this is what is being looked in to, because it seems like a very bad mechanic.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Auto Blocked while under prey stunned today. Is that normal?
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
    Now that this was an agreed bug and has been fixed, what happens to those who lost units trying to complete this while it was not working as intended?
  • Is there going to be a fix or is he staying as is now?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Doesn't seem any better to me.
  • SunilDarurSunilDarur Posts: 53
    @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious Common Guys wat do you want!

Do you want us to spend our money on the game to defeat this guy. ? Tell us and atleast we will be happy to know the fact.

It’s so frustrating and it’s been soooooooooo long and till today not a single proper response received in this issue. Everytime “we are looking”.

Even “we are looking “ at this post frm last 13-14 days.

Please fix this before event ends and prove that you guys are not trying to make us spend Units and cash.

I hope you understand what I’m saying. Thanks again
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    So, apparently kabam did push a fix though I haven't tested it yet. But @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious will there be compensation for players like me who ended up spending a lot of revives and potions just against modok to 100% master mode?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/39787/bug-fixes-for-modok-december-20-2017#latest
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    For those people boasting about beating him? Yes he's beatable even with uncollected but when he enters as aw defender put him on a stun immune node how can you intercept when he can hit you while blocking?
    the6th wrote: »
    For those people boasting about beating him? Yes he's beatable even with uncollected but when he enters as aw defender put him on a stun immune node how can you intercept when he can hit you while blocking?

Hey @the6th did you read the update from kabam on the fix? I also posted link to it. Kabam said they already fixed that.

And if you were referring to my post above, I am not boasting about beating him. Seatin solo'ed him with AA in 5.4. But I am not seatin and was forced to spend lot of revives and potions (=units) to 100% master mode. Why am I not eligible for compensation?
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    @f9_abs Not about your post bud but those in here bragging about their success beating this bugged head who didn't realized that we're here talking about the bugs and not the difficulties. I'm already done with him but adding him like this is unfair. Thanks about that fix info we'll see if that works.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Not fixed at all. Still can hit, autoblock and dash back all in the same frame. Ridiculous.
  • SunilDarurSunilDarur Posts: 53
    edited December 2017
    @Kabam Miike You posted a thread and closed saying Modok issues fixed. And you clearly mentioned he won’t be do specials while blocking. I completely disagree with you and your post. He is still doing his special when blocking.

I request You to play yourself once with Modok in Lab or in Uncollected and you will realize that nothing is fixed. !

I’m tired of this game and such serious bugs are taken so lightly. I’m Disappointed.
    So, I fought modok in normal mode using auto fight today and the bug is still there. Check at 0:11 seconds in this video where Mordo ignores WS combo and hits his SP.

https://youtu.be/GUYU7hbKSTE

@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Vydious is this ever gonna be fixed? Also, please reply on my earlier post about compensation.
    f9_abs wrote: »
    So, apparently kabam did push a fix though I haven't tested it yet. But @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious will there be compensation for players like me who ended up spending a lot of revives and potions just against modok to 100% master mode?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/39787/bug-fixes-for-modok-december-20-2017#latest
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    Sorry, modok has not been fixed and I am sick of spending time and units to overcome something that is not my fault. When I attack into his block, he'll often slip away mid combo, almost as if he's doing an evade, and then immediately attack. If I had to guess I'd say it's something to do with the interaction between his auto block and normal block and the transition from one to the other... But whatever it is, please for goodness sake fix it, or at least acknowledge it. This is why I refuse to spend money on this game. Kabam's ethics are deplorable.
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    It is, its art is completely a bull ****, no one is able to parry him with consistency cause everything lag when fighting him. His autoblock triggers random, he smash you with a single medium attack.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey folks. M.O.D.O.K. is still currently being looked into. We will post updates for you as soon as possible. Thanks for bearing with us.

I tell you what: wait until the monthly quest is over, and then fix it when you have made enough money on potions.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    bump for transparency
This discussion has been closed.