**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sooo... how did you deal with Ultron? Act 5

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
As title says.

I have tried Loki, SW, SL.

Obviously had hits with other champs in team, but they are my main go to champs.

Thought about using Guli but not done yet,
Just wondering who everyone else is using?

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I heard SW was quite good.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Medusa deactivates the 2x nodes that he has, all of the power that he could get and avoids any evade while armor shattered its active
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I’ve only fought him once, Drax did the most damage.
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    I actually went into my masteries and removed parry, then just bashed his face in with SL. And by "bashed his face in", I mean "used like 15 revives." Removing parry did actually help though. Prior to that I kept accidentally parrying and setting off that damn impart ability.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    I used 4/55 magik with md. Get sp2 and power lock him. Then just parry and repeat
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    So why am I getting flagged? Really curious
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I used a 4/55 Starlord and 4/55 Captain Marvel ... and I didn't parry.
  • KandiwolfKandiwolf Posts: 35
    Loki, and you are getting flagged as spam because people are rude like that.
    @Voluntaris How many revives? Also how did you get past his buffs? Did you just save your special for maxiumum damage with marvel?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Don’t use sw. Don’t parry when he has regen or power gain buff. Bring champs that don’t cause debuffs to aviod activating his buffs
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    So why am I getting flagged? Really curious

Because certain people on this board know no other function.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Don’t use sw. Don’t parry when he has regen or power gain buff. Bring champs that don’t cause debuffs to aviod activating his buffs

SW just nullifies whatever buff is active though, she helped me a lot.

But with Loki if you steal his fury then boom... your doing 15k hits until it runs out
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    5/50 Crossbones
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Stark Spidey wrecks Ultron... u just have to be careful to not parry or place a taunt on ultron while power gain buff can be activated.... UNLESS you have a sp1 ready to go so you can stun him and use a heavy attack to power drain him... you want to build up to a special 2 so u can deal major damage and place those shock debuffs on ultron that do 2x damage since he’s a robot. I’ve already 100% Act 5 by using this method. Good luck!
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    i've used Symbiote Spidey. still had to revive but he dealt a lot of damage in each run. i feel he is far from best option because of the weakness debuff he can apply anytime he hits the opponent.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    While I basically chucked any champ at him, my best killers were Thor and Magik.

Thor was good for dealing quick bursts of damage at the right times. Even if I accidentally parried him in a power gain state, I'd say I was still able to keep doing combos and chain stunning him with L1 before he eventually got me.

Magik was the best as she could survive very long against him. Her power lock from her L2 means I can freely parry Ultron without worrying about his power gain. If he got a regen instead, I could always pop an L1 or L3 to remove it quickly while dealing good damage.

But, while certain champs did make it easier, it was more important to understand how to fight him in order to reduce potion usage. Things like knowing when he is going to evade and when you can parry and when you should not parry will greatly influence your potion usage.

Best of luck to those exploring it!
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Blade with stark and gr syn. Gr makes danger sense work on all villains stark upped it to 85% chance of no evade. Destroy him with blade.
    edited December 2017
    You cannot expect everyone to have blade and stark lol.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I used Blade with a 2* Sparky and a 3* GR for synergy. Just pulled 5* GR so that'll help in subsequent runs.
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    5/50 Hyperion. Would fire off SP3 getting 2-3 cosmic charges in between each L3. Would parry a few times on armor/fury to get the attack damage up. For his evade l would get him to dash back holding block, rush attack and immediately back off. Didn’t want to chance the L2 debuffs triggering power gain.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    I'm pretty sure everyone has a 2* spark given for free and you should have at least a 3* gr. Blade is the killer. Also I didn't say everyone will have all those. Question asked was who people are using I told you who I used plain and simple. @SpiritOfVengeance
  • shortpkershortpker Posts: 72
    Blade with GR/Stark Synergy worked wonders. Almost 1 shot him a few times... ended up doing 3 2 shots and a couple 3 shots with blade 4*... Don't parry and you're set.
  • MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    edited December 2017
    Loki destroys him. 4 star awakened is all you need.
    You put on curse and drop an L2 after stealing fury, regen and power gain. 200k damage in 8 hits.

There has been a video out there floating around, with a half health Loki solo shot on Ultron. And the guy got hit a few times so hardly a great fight.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I used cm
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Folks... Nebula works amazingly well. Build up 5 charges and do not parry. For every built charge it reduces robots abilities 20%. He will not heal or power gain or evade. Use a perfect block synergy team and master intercepts/dexterity
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Folks... Nebula works amazingly well. Build up 5 charges and do not parry. For every built charge it reduces robots abilities 20%. He will not heal or power gain or evade. Use a perfect block synergy team and master intercepts/dexterity

Of course he isn’t going to regen if you don’t parry. That vigor buff is the least of the worries when fighting him.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    If you've gotten that far you should know how to avoid parrying and how to intercept. Stopping his evade is the important part of this.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    MadMarks wrote: »
    You put on curse and drop an L2 after stealing fury, regen and power gain. 200k damage in 8 hits.

There has been a video out there floating around, with a half health Loki solo shot on Ultron. And the guy got hit a few times so hardly a great fight.

Is the synergy needed from hela?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    wSWeaponX wrote: »
    MadMarks wrote: »

Is the synergy needed from hela?

Nope
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Im use SL rank4 5 Stars and just use itersup. And. Got him Down in one round 3 times out of 8.