**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

F2P Guide for Cap Event

2»

Comments

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    AQ Day 4 Update: I just need to do 31 matches and one more set of BG objectives to get to 3.5k. Things well under control.

But now i m thinking with the grinding i m doing in AQ the reward should be something unique if not best, i think i will pick the trophy champ Civil Warrior, 7* crystals i manage every month anyway.

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,983 ★★★★★
    Sitting at 1775. No purchases yet though will likely do loyalty and 7*. Gold as needed.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    We get 2 more set of bg objectives after the current ones (which started today) right?
  • Options

We get 2 more set of bg objectives after the current ones (which started today) right?

Yes. You will only have a day (instead of 2) on the objectives that drop on Sunday to do them before the event ends though.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    Damn, I only have 1500 and done all fights I could on map 5
  • Options
    Polygon said:

After tomorrows AQ Day 5 ends, we should still have 2 days left of AQ to get points right?

The solo event ends on Monday, which I believe will be during AQ setup and before day 1. So we only have these 5 days of AQ.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

After tomorrows AQ Day 5 ends, we should still have 2 days left of AQ to get points right?

The solo event ends on Monday, which I believe will be during AQ setup and before day 1. So we only have these 5 days of AQ.
    Wait that cant be right, that much of a cooldown until AQ starts back up? Isnt it usually 2 days off 5 days on? Or is it because they’re transitioning into 4 days on 3 off?
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Wait that cant be right, that much of a cooldown until AQ starts back up? Isnt it usually 2 days off 5 days on? Or is it because they’re transitioning into 4 days on 3 off?
    5 on, 2 off, enlistment day is the current pattern. Before we had to enlist for the whole series it was 5/2.
  • Options

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

5 on, 2 off, enlistment day is the current pattern. Before we had to enlist for the whole series it was 5/2.
    That just basically ruined my chances of getting to 3500 then. After the 2nd set of BGs, and tomorrows AQ and the gold/sig/7* bundle I’ll be at 3200 and 300 points shy.

My only hope is if they add more to the caps shop and it also adds in the 10 day event.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

That just basically ruined my chances of getting to 3500 then. After the 2nd set of BGs, and tomorrows AQ and the gold/sig/7* bundle I’ll be at 3200 and 300 points shy.

My only hope is if they add more to the caps shop and it also adds in the 10 day event.

They will add the juicy Loyalty Selector for 1000 Points on 29th.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

They will add the juicy Loyalty Selector for 1000 Points on 29th.
    What I said above was counting that already
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    Tbh if you're spending this much time grinding for those rewards, its not even worth it XD
  • Options
    With the final AQ day later I will reach the 3rd Milestone. And then next BG Objectives + Loyalty Selector can finish it off on 29th.
  • Options
    kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    Not completely related to this, but more on the cap store.

My game is in Spanish so... The thing is that at cap's event store there is a 6* bundle costing 75 5* shards. In Spanish it reads Something like "Lote de cristales de 6*" which semantically implies a "Pack of SOMETHING" (more than one item) so.. If I spends that shards will I be getting MORE THAN ONE 6* CRISTAL O JUST ONE?
  • Options
    Now that the Event is ending very soon, I wanna thank you all for reading and participating in the grind. Hope you enjoyed it and reached your goal (F2P)!

Would have worked out with less AQ participation or without the extra 200 BG Pts. for laziness.