**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Just pulled my first 6* and idk if he’s good

I just pulled my first 6* and I have no idea if he good he’s Sauron so if you could tell me how good or bad he is it would be much appreciated. (Also if you could tell me how to get more 6* that would be great also)(I’m in act 5 chapter 2 so you know my progression)

Comments

• Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    He's not amazing but he's far from useless. His damage isn't great but he has some sustainability and good immunities.

• Options
    Xx_Rider_xXXx_Rider_xX Posts: 46
    Ok thank you, so he’s more of a defensive force?
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Yes he’s more defensive but on attack he’s garbage
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Defence needs sauron
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,071 ★★★★
    The utility in his kit is enough to get you through act 5 (95% bleed resistance, poison immunity, power steal immunity, passive buffs and debuffs to get around buffet and masochism, etc).

His dmg is a bit weak but as your first 6*, he'll probably hit harder than your other champs, so that won't be much of a problem.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 917 ★★★
    Yea, it just depends how you want to look at these things.
    It isn't a great pull for you individually, as offensively he is pretty lacklustre and average. However, it's a pretty good pull for your alliance, if you rank him up and stick him in War defence. 👍

Silver linings and all that. Hope you have better luck with your next pull.
  • Options
    Xx_Rider_xXXx_Rider_xX Posts: 46
    Just pulled my 2nd 6* and it’s starlord and I’m pretty sure he’s even worse. My luck is terrible
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 917 ★★★

Just pulled my 2nd 6* and it’s starlord and I’m pretty sure he’s even worse. My luck is terrible

He used to be a great option, but there's just so many better tech Champs available now, he's massively overshadowed. And as far as my knowledge goes, I think he needs to be awakened to be good.

But, don't let it get you down too much. I think I must have pulled about 6/7 6*s before I got a good one. Just down to luck. Eventually you'll get some great options. 👍