**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

ROCKET DEATH BUTTON DISCUSSION THREAD

Over a month ago, Rocket entrusted Summoners with a very important device - The Death Button.
Listen up Summoner,

I’m settin’ up a little salvaging operation for a while, and I've got this here button that's connected to a big ol' bomb. I can't have it lyin' around my workshop while I got lots of people comin' through, so I need someone to guard it for me while my Workshop is open. The fate of the Universe lies on your shoulders. Now, whatever you do, DON’T. PUSH. THIS. BUTTON. Because that will set off the bomb immediately and we’ll all be dead. So take the button and keep it in your inventory. If you don’t press it, I may even be able to swing a ride in the Milano and a nice little certificate of appreciation for ya. Wouldn’t that be nice? If you do press it, well, like I said. We'll all die.

To keep you distracted from pressin’ that button, I’ve also collected a buncha stuff from the hoards of that evil “King Groot” guy, so I’ve got a countdown to my Workshop's grand opening set up for ya to give some of it away. Make sure to come back and check your messages again tomorrow, ‘cause that’s when it’s kickin’ off!

Just wanna re-iterate before I head out here that YOU SHOULD NOT PRESS THIS BUTTON. Don’t do it. Alright, I’m trustin’ you.

It appears that about 1/3 of Summoners could not keep their hands off that button. These players will forever be labelled "Button Pushers".

For those of you who did not betray Rocket's trust and managed to hold onto a Death Button without pressing it - you will be rewarded shortly.

Number of Summoners that claimed the Death Buttons: 1,370,974
Number of Button Pushers: 435,124
Number of Non-Button Pushers: 935,850

Edit: Some players have experienced an issue in which all of the rewards contained in Rocket’s final message are not being properly displayed. Fortunately, we have confirmed that this is indeed only a display concern, as all of the items are granted when claimed from the in-game message. Restarting the app should resolve any issues with the appearance of these items!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• phillybookwomanphillybookwoman Posts: 17
    LOL!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    I'll accept an "Amazing and Trustworthy Summoner" Title
  • KaneKane Posts: 6
    Im eagerly waiting for d rewards whn is kabam gona give it to us ??? Cant wait anymore have holded it for more dan a month now
  • "Amazing and Trustworthy Summoner" is not the title - updated OP to avoid confusion.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Thank you for creating this thread (though I think people will still ignore this one and start their own thread)
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    "Amazing and Trustworthy Summoner" is not the title - updated OP to avoid confusion.

I knew that wasn't probably a title. I just said that for fun.
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    So this thread was opened to discuss rewards we haven't gotten, or a place for people to complain once the rewards are received?
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Why did only 1370974 of your 85 million players get a button?

Probably because there was a limited time to read the in game email and claim the button, usually that's only 7 days, and only 1.37 million players logged in and claimed it during that time.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Patiently waiting like.....
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    stak wrote: »
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Why did only 1370974 of your 85 million players get a button?

Probably because there was a limited time to read the in game email and claim the button, usually that's only 7 days, and only 1.37 million players logged in and claimed it during that time.

Nice to know that only 1.6 % of their "advertised" players are active in game then.
  • XeroluqXeroluq Posts: 16
    I want to know when.
    I don't care about active players right now.
    Just tell us all when exactly we will receive these rewards.
  • Vicky0842Vicky0842 Posts: 5
    Waiting for my rewards should we get them soon
  • Machinist2011Machinist2011 Posts: 3
    So you bring something awesome to us, THE BUTTTON... Telling us to NOT PUSH IT!! For an entire month we didnt push it... and still kabam's timing is off about when to give us the rewards!!! Oh boy! It's getting better and better every day!!

The message stated that those rewards were gonna be given when the event was over!! Well, guess what guys... it's over for 1.5h allready!!!
    Dudes.... Have none of you learned from the past 2.5 years? Nothing works as it should here... Lol

You guys do realize there is not going to be anything spectacular here right? It's just a few shards and maybe a title.
  • Aaaand you should start receiving them now. It may take a few minutes, but I just got mine. Close out the app and try restarting!
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Chillax people. You will get your loot in good time.

And 85 million downloads but only 1.4m active players is still pretty respectable imo.

I feel in awe of the 83.6m who have not become addicted.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    And look at that. I just got mine now.

Stop whining peeps!
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    edited June 2017
    I'm Lovin' it!!!p5qo3qadxj9k.png
    Not bad, actually. Not worth the massive build up, but not bad.

I stand corrected.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    Let the forums go CRAZZZY!!!
  • Machinist2011Machinist2011 Posts: 3
    DAVIDTH wrote: »
    So you bring something awesome to us, THE BUTTTON... Telling us to NOT PUSH IT!! For an entire month we didnt push it... and still kabam's timing is off about when to give us the rewards!!! Oh boy! It's getting better and better every day!!

The message stated that those rewards were gonna be given when the event was over!! Well, guess what guys... it's over for 1.5h allready!!!

At least the rewards are coming today. The message said after the event is over, never said immediately

I agree... but with all the stuff going on, there isn't any trust in kabam...
  • Gimli_SoGGimli_SoG Posts: 88
    Definitely worth it. T4b makes it