**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beast?

Why am I receiving damage from beast when he doesn’t hit me? I dodge out the way and I take damage (in 5.4.3) and KOs me! There’s no node that’s dealing the damage all he has is crit+ and replicate. I’m owed 3 revives for this. Absolute joke.

Comments

• Isn’t there a node there where you get damaged when dashing back. Can’t get the name in my head though.
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    Caltrops?
  • LM796 wrote: »
    Why am I receiving damage from beast when he doesn’t hit me? I dodge out the way and I take damage (in 5.4.3) and KOs me! There’s no node that’s dealing the damage all he has is crit+ and replicate. I’m owed 3 revives for this. Absolute joke.

I think its a bug and i stated it some times ago..
    Whenever Beast did a Sp he either recieve HP or do dmg to u without touching u, The hp gain or dmg taken was like it depended on ´combo meter.
    similar to his ability is normal if u do certain ´combo chain - beast either do ekstra dmg or gain HP..
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/237726

Put your report in (and search forums better!)
  • LM796LM796 Posts: 55
    NguyenDau yeah it’s that! You other guys please stop assuming I’m some noob, this was in 5.4.3 and the nodes were:

Increased Crit
    Replicate (90% chance to replicate effects)

There was no caltrops, no direct damage for dashing back, no thorns. Simple kabam ****. It cost me 3 revives as I had to just get through it with the bug.