**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's with all the Nerf swords?

MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Angela, Psylocke, Blade, now Task Master. None of these champs proc even the smallest bleed when striking with their swords.

I know Blade can with his specials and parries, but come on; his name is BLADE. He should actually "cut" things with his swords.

Angela is a great damage dealer, but still. Everyone of her attacks is with a bladed weapon. Not one bleed.

Psylocke uses her katana with alot of her attacks, but her deal is power control. I get that. So what if she "charges" her regular attacks using psy charges to cause a power leak effect as if she was causing a bleed?

Task Master is famous for using a sword and shield, yea, yea. Shouldn't his sword be sharp though? Maybe give his sp2 some big Ole bleed like Blades sp2.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Is just a design choise. Just because they have a sword doesn't mean they need to apply bleed
  • Meeeh. No. Swords should cut or have some other effect like powe leak for Psylocke.

If kabam wanted them to just beat ppl with weapons, clubs, batons, bats, pipes, etc. All those work.
  • BmoreWilsonBmoreWilson Posts: 48
    Angela, Psylocke, Blade, now Task Master. None of these champs proc even the smallest bleed when striking with their swords.

I know Blade can with his specials and parries, but come on; his name is BLADE. He should actually "cut" things with his swords.

Angela is a great damage dealer, but still. Everyone of her attacks is with a bladed weapon. Not one bleed.

Psylocke uses her katana with alot of her attacks, but her deal is power control. I get that. So what if she "charges" her regular attacks using psy charges to cause a power leak effect as if she was causing a bleed?

Task Master is famous for using a sword and shield, yea, yea. Shouldn't his sword be sharp though? Maybe give his sp2 some big Ole bleed like Blades sp2.

Gotta remember Kabam made a game where ppl like ghost rider who are literally on fire Hell Fire, still take damage from incendiary attacks.... that still makes no sense to me whatsoever.
  • Totally agree. There are so many incinerate immune capable champs. Ghost Rider, Dormamu, Red Hulk, Storm.

Also I think Groot and King Groot should be more vulnerable to incinerate since their made of wood.
  • BmoreWilsonBmoreWilson Posts: 48
    Totally agree. There are so many incinerate immune capable champs. Ghost Rider, Dormamu, Red Hulk, Storm.

Also I think Groot and King Groot should be more vulnerable to incinerate since their made of wood.

I guess were idiots tho. I just don’t see how those champs take burning damage. Just makes 0 sense to me
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    It makes sense in its own way. People just need to stop thinking about this game like if it happened on Marvel Universe or real life.
    This has already been discussed a lot of times. There is nothing wrong it
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    People bleed when punched, so let's make everyone bleed
  • wSWeaponX wrote: »
    People bleed when punched, so let's make everyone bleed

Not everyone bleeds when they are punched, but everyone does bleed when they are stabbed or sliced with a sword.
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    Don't forget about Electro taking Shock damage, he should gain power from it at least.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Swords could have blunt edges so they don’t cut but still get hurt when you get hit by it